Chapter 11

Jennie's POV 

I was wiping the table when Lisa and Irene unnie came out from Lisa's office. They have a wide smile and Irene unnie is hitting lightly Lisa. 

I frown. I know, I shouldn't feel jealous because I know that Lisa will stick to her words. Besides, it's my fault that I left them inside right? 

"Jennie" I turned to the one who called me and smile a little.

"Hey Kai. What are you doing here?" I greet him. I see Lisa stop laughing and stared at us.

"Hmmm visiting you?" He said. 

"I'm on work Kai" I don't want to be rude but I can feel that Lisa will attack Kai anytime.

"Can I take you outside when your shift is done?" He asked. I glance at Lisa but she's not there anymore. I was about to answer Kai when a tray landed infront of me. 

"Jennie someone requested that you should do their coffee." Seulgi said and give me the tray. I look at her questionably.

"I'm sorry Kai, talk to you later." I said and walk away. 

"You're rude aren't you?" I heard Kai said ro Seulgi. 

"Just protecting her from you." I heard Seulgi answered. I shook my head and go to the machine to make the coffee. 

"You should get distance yourself from Kai" Yeri spoke beside me. I glance at her. 

"Kai seems nice" I answered. She scoff. 

"You don't have any idea unnie." She said and left. 

I don't understand why would they want me to distance myself from Kai when Kai doesn't do anything wrong with me for this past month? I feel like they're mad at Kai. All of them. 

"Unnieeeeeeee" Chaeng called me. 

"Wae?" I look up to her and saw her face annoyed. "What happened to you?" 

"There's some random guy who keeps getting my number." She whined. 

"Then?" 

"Then Jisoo unnie came and said that I don't have any interest to give my number to him when in fact I was about to!" She yelled. I chuckled at her and look at Jisoo who's sulking beside Seulgi while the latter just keep laughing at her. 

"I hate her! The guy is good looking. Aish!" She added. I let her rant and finish the coffee. 

"Yeri. Give this to the costumer." I said. She just smiled at me and pointed at my back. 

"It's not a costumer order unnie. It's her" She said. I slowly look at who is she pointing to and saw Lisa who's reading a book beside the glass wall. 

I shake my head and walk towards her. I place her coffee in the table and sit infront of her and stare. 

"You should take a picture. It will last long" She said while still reading. 

"Why did you know that I was staring at you?" I asked. 

"I can feel your stares Jennie." She simply said and took a sip in her coffee not minding that I was in front of her. I shake my head and got up. 

Evening came and my shift was done for today. I'm fixing my locker when Irene unnie barged in. 

"What now?" I asked. She eyed me weirdly. 

"We're going to an amusement park!!" She squealed and jump up and down like a kid. 

"Yah aren't you old enough to jump like that?" I said as I laugh at her.