Epilogue

5 years later.... 

Irene's POV 
I'm here at the shore watching the kids playing. I felt that someone hug me from the back and kissed my nape. I leaned back and caress it's arms that is in my waist. 

"They're growing too fast" Seulgi said. I smiled and look back at her. 

"Yeah. Do you think that they will be a wolves?" I asked. She chuckled and kiss my lips. 

"Hon, Bambam said that they won't. You don't have to worry." I sighed and look at the one kid. The one specific kid. 

Seulgi look too where I was looking and she cupped my cheeks to face her. 

"If he will turned into wolf then he will continue what Lisa started." I sighed and place my forehead into her. 

"Do you think that they met in there?" I asked and look up. "Yes, I'm sure that they are happy watching their son growing up." Seulgi answered and kiss my temple. 

"Unnie! Lunch is ready!" We look back and saw a smiling Chaeyoung together with Jisoo holding their daughter . 

"Coming" Seulgi said and she look at me before going towards where the two. I chuckled and turned my gaze into the kids. Guess I was the one who will get the kids again. 

"Kids! Lunch is ready!" I yelled. The kids stopped playing and they race who will get in first the house. I chuckled at their tactics. 

I noticed that one kid was just walking and not bothered by the lunch. I laugh. Typical Jennie's attitude. 

I walked through him and carried him. "What's the problem Leo?" I asked. He sighed and look up. 

"I miss Dada and mommy" He said. 

"They miss you too baby" I said and kiss his cheeks. He pouted. 

"But why can't I see them? You said that they miss me but why they didn't go down here?" He sadly said. 

"They can't go down here because up there," I said and pointed at the sky. "They are watching you from there and they are always in here" I continued and place my forefinger into his chest where his heart located. 

He smiled and looked up again. "Dada!! Mommy!! Protect me always alright!! I love youuuu" I laugh at him and ruffled his hair before going inside the house. 

It's been four years since Leo was born. After Lisa died Jennie was depressed. It took her almost a month before she totally understand that Lisa want her to be happy. One day Bambam approached us and tell us what Lisa said to him. Jennie immediately agreed and do the process of IVF. Lisa left some of her cells and entrusted to Bambam who is a doctor. We did go under the IVF progress and Jennie and I got pregnant. 

Sadly, my child didn't get a chance to live in this world. She died when I give birth to her. That day was the saddest day to all of us. Because my daughter died and my best friend died. Jennie died after giving birth to Leo. We all devastated that day especially me. Two of the important people of my life died in the same day. 

"Unnie" I brought back to the reality when Chaeng approached me and give me her daughter. I gently carried her and smiled. 

They go under the process of IVF too. Bambam was the sperm donor of them and they successfully delivered a healthy baby girl. They named it through Jennie's middle name. Ruby Jane. 

I look at Ruby Jane and she gots Jisoo's heart shape lips. Sadly, according to Bambam, Ruby Jane has a possibility to turned into a wolf too. Because of Bambam's sperm and Jisoo's egg. But Chaeyoung was okay about that. 

I look at the dining table and smiled at the sight. I guessed Lisa's sacrifice is not wasted.

20 Years Later..... 

Third Person Point of View 
"Punch harder!" Seulgi yelled at Leo. 

They are currently training and later at night they will be having a ceremony. 

Leo was 24 years old now and he inherited all of the powers that her mom have when she was alive. But Leo got his attitude on Jennie. 

Leo was cold and always serious but somehow Leo got some of attitude of Lisa. He sometimes got playful and always pissing around Seulgi and Jisoo who's training him. Leo is tall and handsome and he handled all of Lisa's possession in the past now. All of the hotels and business that Lisa have is named after him now. 

Leo smirked and playfully lifted Seulgi. "Yah. You kid! Put me down!" Seulgi yelled while laughing. 

"No Aunt! You're too serious!" Leo said while laughing. 

"Okay okay! Put me down" Seulgi said again. Leo didn't mind her and spin around. 

"Leo put your aunt down" Irene said. And give Leo a towel. 

"Sorry mom" Leo saidd kissed Irene's cheek. 

"Hey not fair! Call me mom too!" Seulgi whined. "Sorry aunt but I only call mom Irene that." Leo teased. 

Seulgi just smiled at him and shake her head. "Are you ready to rule the world of wolves?" Seulgi asked. But before can Leo answered, 

"Of course. We trained him Seul" Jisoo appeared and wrapped her arm in Leo's waist. Leo kissed Jisoo's cheek and hug her. 

"Where's Ruby Jane?" Leo asked. Jisoo pushed Leo's shoulder and glared. 

"Not my daughter." She firmly said. 

"Chill Aunt. I'm just looking for her" Leo calmy stated and smirk. 

"I see Lisa in you Leo. Please not my daughter." Jisoo said once again. Leo just chuckled at her. 

Later that night the ceremony begun. Leo was in his wolf form and infront of him is Bambam who's going to pass the authority. 

"Let us all welcome. King Leo" Bambam said and bow. The others followed and show some respect to their new king. Leo proudly stand there and howl loud. 

Up the sky, Lisa and Jennie was watching how their son growing and Jennie was teared up when she saw that Leo got the authority now. And she knows that Leo was gonna be a good king to the other wolves. 

"Look at our son love, he's glowing" Jennie said and smiled at Lisa. The latter hug her and kiss her forehead and looked lovingly at their son. 

Since that night, Leo handled the tribe carefully and properly led the tribe. After years of being the king. Leo married Ruby Jane and have a twin. Their tribes was always full of laughter and fun since Leo handled it. 

"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it on to someone else." — Mitch Albom

The end

Thank you so much for staying until the end. I know some of you was devastated because Lisa died in here. I'm so sorry!! Just an update of me hihi. Finally my body was now reacting to the medicines and therapies that I'm having so I pray that I will be cured soon. I will be publishing a new story soon. What do you think a good plot? 

I was thinking about angst or smut (opsss) what do you think guys?