Chapter 12: A Little Wreckage

Len's POV
I was finally on the final chapter of my book and about to finish it. I had no interruptions, which was great for me because I could finish it in peace. At had at least been a few hours since I began reading it.

Except for Piko occasionally wanting to read something else after he finished his book.

My eyes had finally reached the final sentence. Once I saw the final "end book" after the chapter had ended, I smiled and placed it on my desk. I had read every page, every word, all the chapters, as to be expected. But now what?

"Man, that was a good book, but now I'm in the mood for something else." I said as I stood up from my desk, grabbed the book, and placed it back where I had found it on the bookshelf.

"Hey Piko, you wanna take a trip around Neverland?" I asked.

Truth be told, I actually asked him that because I wanted to see if the cannons on this ship could do anything.

Piko looked up at me from the floor, closing his book as he did so.

"I guess I could. Where are we going?" He asked.

"Just around Neverland." I replied, and then started walking away from him.

"And seeing if the cannons work." I thought as I walked through the hall.

I made my way towards the end of the hall, the only thing blocking my way being the door in front of me. I placed my hand on the doorknob, twisted it, and soon found myself outside.

I noticed Miku, who was still on the deck. She was looking around.

About a minute later, Piko came out behind me and walked onto the deck. He noticed Miku and walked over to her. I started walking away, making my way to the wooden stairs on my left.

"Who're you?" He asked.

"I'm Miku, but here I'm Wendy." Miku replied.

"Oh. I'm Piko. I'm a pirate."

"Really? You don't look like a pirate."

"I'm new to being a pirate. I actually became one today." Piko said as he shrugged.

"Ah, okay. I see. I guess that explains why you're in a white cat costume." Miku said as she nodded.

I couldn't help but think that maybe Miku could actually be Piko's friend. A friend that wouldn't make fun of him or tease him.

I finally stepped foot onto the upper part of the deck. You know, the part the stairs lead up to that also had the wheel in the middle of it.

I walked over to the wheel and placed my hands on it.

I took a deep breath as I made sure to firmly grip the wheel.

"Here we go." I thought, and then spun the wheel around, watching it spin as fast as it could go.

So fast to the point where I could barely even see it move.

The Jolly Roger moved a bit as the wheel spun around and around. I once again placed my hands on my wheel, abruptly stopping it from spinning.

I spun the wheel again. We were moving, but it seemed like we were moving in place.

That confirmed it. There had to be an anchor keeping us in place.

I scanned the ship as I noticed something on the opposite end of me. Just like mine, there were wooden stairs that led up to it, but unlike my side, the wooden thing in the middle of it was different. It had at least four wooden poles sticking out.