Part 2

Leo's p o v

Being a CEO is a lot to handle alone, that's why I wanted an assistant. Buzz!!! The sound of my phone woke me up from sleep.

"um-mm who the hell is that this morning," I said, stretching to reach for my phone "hello" I said without looking at the caller's ID. "Good morning boss," hearing the voice of Susan my secretary, I said, "what is it Susan?"

"Sorry to wake you boss, but I have to inform you that you have someone to interview today at work." she said shakily

"What?" I said

"I said you have someone to, "shut up, I heard you the first time." I said after cutting her short.

"What time is the interview?" I asked

"By 9 o'clock sir" she replied

"Ok, I'm on my way now." I said, and then hung up

I hurried to the bathroom, took my bath, went to my closet, picked a white t-shirt, a black tie and a pair of black shoes. I dried my hair with a towel, applied hair cream to it and combed it out. Then I put on my clothes, took my body spray and sprayed all over my body. Then I looked in the mirror and said; "I look good". Then I headed straight for the door, and left my room.

Coming down the stairs, I saw Mary my maid already preparing the table for breakfast.

"Hey Mary" I said smiling

"Good morning boss," she said smiling back;" breakfast is served." she continued

Mary has been with the family for a very long time now; she started with my grandfather when she was a little girl, then my father, now me. She used to be my nanny when I was a little boy. I loved her like she was my own mother. I've always wondered why she never got married, and each time I asked her, she'll say; "most things are better of unsaid." I'll just let her be. But I suspect she was heart - broken.

"I'll be going to the market later today" she said while serving the food on my plate. "O...Kay, why are you telling me that" I asked curiously, "You are never interested in house duties" she said shaking her head, "And why should I be? It's your job you know" I said taking a bite from my toasted bread. "Hmmm God I love her food, their so delicious" I thought to myself. "It's your house, so you should be" she said interrupting my thoughts "Okay fine, so what do you want me to do about that" I said after sipping from my coffee, "Leave some money down for food stuffs, that will do." she said in a duh tone. "Okay, I'll send some money into your account. Will that do?" I asked, "That's my gummy bear" she said squeezing my cheeks, "Hey... hey...hey, I'm not a kid anymore you know" I said angrily, "Sorry, I just missed doing that to you" she said sadly, "Okay, enough with the sad face" I said looking at my watch "Shit I'm late for work. See you later Mary" I said immediately standing up, and then heading for the door, "See you later gummy bear" she said silently.

I got outside to see my driver already waiting for me. "Good morning sir" he said while opening the door to the back seat of the car. I got into the car without replying to his greetings. He got into the driver's seat and immediately, I said "let's go I'm late" and then he quickly responded with a "yes sir".