Part 4

Abby's p o v

I got home feeling so happy about the job, I can't wait to break the good news to mom and dad. "O my God they will be so proud." I said out loud.

My parent has always been so supportive of me, despite the fact that they don't have enough, they still try their best to make me happy. Being their only child, they managed to send me to school and they also trained me to be a better person in life, so my goal is to make them proud and happy. And by doing that, I have to work very hard and stay clear from any distractions.

I wondered why their late from work "Today's Friday, they should be back home early" I said to myself, "Ok, I'll just go prepare lunch, I hope they'll be back soon."

"Hey honey, we're home" Jenny said entering the house "Mom, Dad. Boy, I'm I happy to see you" Abby said while running out of the kitchen to go hug her parent "Hey pumpkin, what's with all the Excitement?" Paul asked still hugging her back "Guess who got the job" she said, smiling at her parent "O honey, that's great news. I'm happy for you" Jenny said hugging her very tight "Mom....mom, you can release me now, so I'll be able to go to work in perfect shape" she said, struggling to breathe "O, sorry honey, I'm just so excited" Jenny said jumping in Excitement "Let me go prepare lunch" she said "I've already prepared lunch" Abby said interrupting her mother "I wanted to surprise you guys" she said with a smile "O darling, that so sweet of you" Jenny said "That's my girl" Paul said, ruffling her hair "D...ad" Abby said, laughing, "Stop doing that, I'm not a kid anymore" she said, arranging her hair by to shape. "Come on, let's go eat, I'm starving already" Abby said leading her parents to the dining table.

Leo's p o v

I sat in my office thinking about Abby Johnson, thinking about her hair, her voice, the way she moved her lips. Sitting there thinking about her, replaying her voice in my head "Really, oh thank you, thank you sir, you won't regret hiring me" I stood up from my chair and paced around the office "God, why I'm I thinking about her, what's so different about her" I thought to me. "Hey boss, I brought the document you asked for" Susan said working into my office "Sir, sir, Sir Leo" she said, snapping her fingers at me, distracting my thoughts "What?" I asked, confused "I said I brought the document you asked for" she repeated "Oh okay, just drop it there and leave" I said, not looking at her "Are you ok boss?" she asked touching my face "Or will you like me to calm you down?" she said, and then started to kiss me "O God, I can't resist her" I thought to me. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me, and kissed her badly; I picked her up and smashed her on the table. "I wonder how it'll feel like to kiss Abby Johnson" I thought to me.