Part 3

Abby's p o v

I paid the taxi driver and then stepped out of the cab. Looking at my surroundings, I sighted 'The Alexander's Enterprise', one of the largest organization; here in America.

"Whoa! I'm standing in front of the largest organization in America" I said acting all surprised. "O my God I can't do this, I just can't do this" I thought to myself. "Come on Abby, you can do this, you can do this" I said giving myself a word of encouragement, and then I went into the building, headed straight to the receptionist table. "Hi, Good morning" I greeted the beautiful lady I saw at the table, "Good morning, and how may I help you?" she asked, her voice so beautiful as her face "Elm, I'm here for the interview" I said still admiring her beauty, "Ok, let me check if you have an appointment" she said while going through her computer, I just gave a light nod. "Ok miss Abby, your interview is by 9 o'clock" she said smiling at me "Ok this way please" she said gesturing with her hand.

I followed her into the elevator, she push the elevator button 5. And I guessed the meeting will hold in the 5th floor. The elevator doors opened, and she stepped out, and I followed behind her. After a long walk down the hall, she gestured her hand towards a large door with the sign; 'BOARD ROOM'. Then said to me "In here" I just followed her behind. She told me to have my sit that the boss will soon be here. I just nodded with a thank you. And she turned her back and left the room.

"God she's beautiful" I thought to myself. Then I looked around the room, it was so large and beautiful. I saw the long table and the chairs around it, the window slides with colors suiting the room. "The CEO must be very rich" I thought to myself, or maybe said it out loud as I heard someone cough behind me.

"Good morning sir" I said standing up, noticing that he was the boss. He was in a white shirt, a black tie, a black pair of trousers and a pair of black shoes.

"O God, he's so cute, so hot, he's like a god" I thought with my eyes and my mouth wide opened.

"Have your sit" he said gesturing his hands towards the chair

"So miss Abby Johnson," he said looking at my file in his hands. "So you graduated from the University of CALIFORNIA" he said slowly looking at me

"O God, he has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen" I thought to myself, "how can a man be this handsome?"

"Miss Johnson" he called, interrupting my thoughts

Leo's p o v

I got a knock on my door. "Come in" I said to whoever it was at the door. Susan my secretary came in; looking so ravishing, my God she's beautiful. I mean, her body is beautiful.

"Hello, Miss World" I said teasing her "You have someone to interview sir, and she's waiting in the board room." she said sharply while handing the file over to me. "Oh, it's a she" I said grinning at her "O please, acts serious for ones in your life" she said giving me an irritating look. "O Come on darling, are you jealous?" I said standing up and going closer to her "You don't have to be jealous darling, you know you're still the best I've got so far, and you're good" I continued while kissing her on the neck "Stop it, you pervert." she said looking at me in the eyes "You better go meet her now before she thinks being late is an habit of yours" she said then worked out of my office. Looking at the file in my hand, "Abby Johnson" I said while heading for the door.

Getting to the board room, I saw a lady looking around the room; I just stood there to check her out, not until I heard her say; "The CEO must be very rich" then I coughed, to alarm her that she was not alone anymore.

"Good morning sir" she said eyes wide opened "Have your sit" I said gesturing her towards the chair to have her sit. Looking at the file in my hands, I said "So Miss Abby Johnson, you graduated from the University of CALIFORNIA?" I said slowly raising my head to look at her. Noticing that she was distracted by God knows what "Miss Johnson" I called to her "Sir" she replied "I said you graduated from the University of CALIFORNIA?" I asked again sharply, "Why ask me when it's in the file" she said beneath her breath "Excuse me" I said clearly angry "Yes sir, I said yes sir" she said, noticing my anger. "Ok, I like what I'm seeing here" I said, but mostly to myself. "Ok Miss Johnson, you got the job as my PA" I said looking at her "Really, oh thank you, thank you sir, you won't regret ever hiring me I promise." she said happily "Of course I won't regret hiring you. Because of what I want to get from you, but I must agree, she's hot." I thought to me, and then smirked to myself. "Ok, thank you sir, But I'll take my leave now" she said interrupting my thought "So when can I start?" she asked "Tomorrow, you can start tomorrow" I replied back, "Ok sir, see you tomorrow then" she said, and then headed for the door.

After she was gone, I sat there thinking about her; her body, her face and her lips. "O my God she's hot, even hotter than Susan" I thought to me "Abby Johnson" I said out loud.