Part 5

Abby's p o v

I got to the office as early as 7 o'clock am; no one was there yet except the secretary, whom I believed her name was Susan.

"Good morning Susan" I greeted her

"Good morning Miss Johnson" she greeted back "And how are you today" she asked

"I'm fine thank you very much" I replied "And how are you this morning" I asked her back

"Oh very well thank you" she replied back with a smile

After the greetings, I walked passed her, and headed straight to the CEO's office. I got a message from Susan yesterday, telling me that I'll be working with the CEO in his office. As his PA, I'm to work in his office with him, and she also told me that I'll have a desk of my own to work on.

Getting to his office, it was so beautiful, the white windows slide on the windows suiting the gray painting on the wall, and the large desk with a sit close to the window, which I assumed was the CEO's desk. Across it a smaller desk and a sit, sat close to the wall were the air conditioner was fixed, which I also assumed was my desk.

I went straight to my desk and sat down, brought out my things from my purse and arranged them on the table. Arranging my stuffs, I heard the door open "I told you to find something to do about that" he said while entering the office "Oh get something done, I don't like people snooping around on things" he continued yelling at whomever it was on the phone "I don't care what you have to do, get something done. Even if you have to kill to get it done, do it" he said then hung up.

"Son of a bitch" he cursed "Oh, he's not in a good mode today. I wonder if I should greet him" I thought to me. Just as I was thinking, he noticed me "Hey you" he said after noticing me "GO...OD morning sir" I said standing up from my sit "Good morning. And how are you doing today?" he asked "Very well thank you sir" I replied "Oh please call me Leo" he said "My friends call me Leo. So please call me Leo" he said smiling at me "Okay sir" I said clearly confused "You're still calling me sir" he said, coming close to my desk "Sorry sir" I said nervously. Then he raised an eyebrow up and said "Leo. Say it" he commanded "Leo" I said barely looking at his face, and then he said "look at me," then I looked at him "Prepare yourself. We have a board meeting today, so be ready" he said, and then walked back to his desk "Ok sir" I said, beneath my breathe still afraid "Why I'm I afraid of this guy?" I asked myself.

Leo's p o v

Getting to the board room, my employees were already seated down; I could see some of the men looking at Abby in a way only I should look at her.

"Ok everyone" I said, calling their attention. "Before we start, I'll like to introduce someone here in our midst. Miss Johnson, can you please stand to your feet?" I asked. And then continued; "This is Abby Johnson; She is going to be working with us as my PA. So you guys treat her well ok" I said watching everyone closely. "Good morning everyone" she greeted "Ah, that voice" I thought to me "So shall we begin?" I asked my employees, shaking the thought of Abby out of my head.

Hours Later, after the interview...

"Miss Johnson" I called "Hold on" I said to her "Yes sir" she replied "I like to take you out to lunch, if you don't mind" I said looking at her "Eh...eh...never mind sir" she said "I can pay for my lunch, thank you sir" she said looking away from me "I did not say you can't pay for your lunch, Did I?" I asked her "No sir, you did not" she replied "Good, so go get your purse and let's go. It's an order" I commanded "Ok sir" she replied and then turned towards the door. I watched her as she left the board room, and then I got up from my seat, picked up my car keys and walked out the door.