Part 13

Abby's p o v

Leo. I mean, my boyfriend dropped me off in front of my house, and came down from the car. He walked to the side of the passenger's sit and opened the door, gesturing for me to get down from the car.

"Thank you very much" I said getting down from the car. And then he closed the door and looked at me

"So, elm, I'll see you at work tomorrow?" he asked and held me on my waist pulling me gently close to him. I could smell his perfume well now; his breathe fanning my face, releasing the minty smell.

"E...lm" I said distracted by his lips; his soft pink lips "Yeah, tomorrow" I managed to let out. And within a second, he bent his head down to my lips and kissed me, he kissed me like I've never been kissed by anyone before. I placed both my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me; I took his back hair into the spaces of my fingers pulling him even closer. And then he gently pulled away from me and looked into my eyes and said.

"Sweetie pie" he called me using his right thumb to rub my cheeks "I'll have John pick you up tomorrow. Ok" he said

"No, you don't have to do that. I can go to work myself" I said looking at him

"I know you can go to work yourself, but I don't want you taking the bus" he said to me

"Ok then, I can take a taxi" I said still looking at his blue eyes

"No, no girlfriend of mine will take public transports" he said sharply

Haw!!! I sighed "Ok fine" I said, clearly defeated "Have John pick me up"

"Thank you sweetie pie" he said "You're very welcome sugar plum" I said back to him. And then he kissed me on my lips again. This time more intensely, and then he kissed my forehead "Good night sweetie pie" he said "Good night sugar plum" I said back to him. And then he walked to the side of the driver's seat, and opened the door and hopped into the car. The engine started, and before I knew it, the car zoomed off, and slowly, slowly, it was out of sight.

I got into the house, I saw dad sitting on the couch watching the news "Hey dad" I said going over to him, and kissed his head "Hey honey" he said back to me. "Abby, is that you" Mom asked from the kitchen. "Yes mom, it's me alright" I replied

"Oh honey, how's Leo? We were worried about him" "Yeah, how's he doing?" mom and dad asked almost immediately "Oh, he's fine" I said assuring them "And I'm his girlfriend now" I continued, looking away from them and heading to the dining table

"You're what now?" Dad asked, not believing his ears "Oh honey, that's great" Mom said ignoring him. "So, tell me how it happened; how did he say it, how did you react?" Mom asked coming to the dining table where I was seated.

"I'll tell you about it. But after I've had dinner" I said "Ok, I'll serve dinner now" she said running to the kitchen "I made your favorite" She shouted from the kitchen "Oh that's great" I said looking over my shoulders to where Dad was sitting. He was clearly confused "Dad" I called "Come, let's have dinner." "And remember, your daughter's boyfriend is coming over tomorrow for dinner" I said turning my head to the table and started to laugh. I knew dad was not going to be in support of my Relationship with Leo. To him Leo was just a guy who helped me out, but he's was not good for me. The same things he says about every guy who approaches me.

Leo's p o v

"Hey Mary" I said walking into the house seeing Mary over at the dining table "How was your day?" I asked, and then kissed her on her cheeks. "What happened to you? Are you okay?" she asked touching my neck with the back of her hands

"Love Mary, love happened to me" I said, then looked at her and smiled "Come on tell me, what's for dinner?" I asked her still smiling "I made pasta, I'll go get the food" she said, and then walked into the kitchen.

I sat in the chair thinking about Abby "My love is finally mine" I thought to me, and started smiling

"I made it just the way you like it" Mary said coming out of the kitchen "So tell me, what happened to you?" she asked while serving the food "Why'd you come in all looking so happy? Cos I've never seen you that way in a very long time" she then dropped the spoon and looked at me "So" she said

"Ok Mary, I'll tell you" I said taking a bite from my food "Well, I have a girlfriend now" I said turning away from my food to look at her. By then she was already smiling "Oh that's great news. So when do I get to see her?" she asked settling in the chair beside me, "I don't know yet, but I'm going over to her place tomorrow for dinner" I said turning back to my food.

After I was done eating my food, I stood up from my seat, and then turned to Mary and said "Thanks for dinner." "Good night" I said after thanking her, and then I walked towards the stairs, "I'll see you tomorrow my sweetie pie" I thought to me, and then headed upstairs.