Part 7

Leo's p o v

I laid down in my bed thinking about what happened today at the restaurant. "God, that girl got to me. How can a girl control me that way" I thought to myself "Abby Johnson, you did what no one has ever done to me before. You spoke to me in a manner Mary can't even speak to me in. God, you're something else." I laid there thinking about what had happened at the restaurant, not until I got a call from smith.

"What is it?" I shouted at him

"Sorry to disturb you sir, I just called to give you feed back about the job." He said stammering

"So what about it" I asked

"Sir, the goods have landed from Columbia" he said

"Good, good. Were there any delays?" I asked sharply

"No sir, none" he replied

"Ok, so what about the job I asked you to do, is it done?" I asked

"Yes sir, we've finished the job, we got rid of them." he said

"Ok then, get off my phone" I said, and then hung up.

"I wonder how much Abby heard my conversation with smith this morning at the office." I thought to myself. "Maybe she didn't hear much" I re-assured myself, and then waved the thought out of my head.

Abby's p o v

I came home from work earlier today. I couldn't find my parents at home. So I went to the shop my parents owned, selling their flowers. But it was closed, "it seems like they closed the shop early today. But they are not home." I thought, I left countless messages, calls, but all to no avail. I called the police station to complain about missing people, but they told me to wait for 24 hours before I file for complain.

After dinner, I went to bed worried about my parents. I couldn't sleep also "I hope their ok" I said

Then I laid in bed thinking about what had happened at work today "I told you to find something to do about that. Oh get something done. I don't like people snooping around on things. I don't care what you have to do, get something done. Even if you have to kill to get it done, do it."

I sat up from my bed "Did he really mean those words" I asked myself. "No, maybe he just said it out of anger" I re-assured myself. Then I went back to bed thinking about my parent "Maybe their phones were just switched off." I thought to myself, "They'll be back, they'll be back" I said to myself, and then drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, I went to my parent's room, but no one was there. "They're still not home" I thought to myself, "maybe I should call Aunty Judi." I said.

Aunt Judi is my mom's younger sister, she's a nurse at the clinic, she, has a 30 year old son, his name is Timothy. She gave birth to Timothy when she was 18 years old. Few years back, Aunty Judi's ex husband left her and Timothy to another woman. So ever since then, she raised Timothy alone as a single mother.

'Ring...ring...ring' the phone rang. "Hello" I heard her voice from the phone.

"Hello Aunt Judi" I said, sobbing

"Darling, is anything the matter?" she asked

"I can't find mom and dad" I said, about to cry, "Can you come over?" I asked, already crying.

"Oh honey, I'm on my way" she said, pitifully, "I'll come along with Timothy, ok?" she said

"Ok" I said, sobbing. Then she hung up.

I got to the kitchen and made myself some coffee. I took a sip, and then I thought to myself, "I have to tell the boss that I won't be able to make it to work today."