Part 6

Both

We came to this restaurant 'De Roma'. It was really huge, there's no restaurant as big as this in America.

"Sir, why did you bring me here, I mean, there are places that are cheaper than here" Abby asked

"It's Leo to you" he said "And by the way, this is where I eat. And I don't do cheap things" he replied. Abby rolled her eyes to that response "Did you just roll your eyes at me" Leo asked. Just before he could say anything else, the waiter came "Can I get your orders" he asked "Yes please" Abby replied "I'll have spaghetti and meatballs" she said "And what about you sir" the waiter asked looking at Leo "I'll have the same thing." he said looking at Abby.

Abby tried to ignore the awful glare Leo was giving her "O please, don't talk about the eyes, please don't, please don't" she thought to her "Your order is here" the waiter said, coming back. "O thank you" she said, after he had placed her food on the table, "And here is yours sir" he said, placing Leo's food on the table. Leo didn't thank the waiter; he barely even said anything.

After the waiter had gone, Abby asked him "Why didn't you thank the man?" he looked at her confused "What?" he asked, like he didn't hear what she had just said, "I said, why didn't you than the man" she repeated "Elm...was there any need for that" he asked raising his eyebrows "What?" she asked clearly not understanding "A waiter brought us food, courtesy demands that you thank him" she said, looking at him "Well I don't want to" he replied, going back to his food.

"You know sir, I hate proud people" she said, "And you sir, are a proud and arrogant man." she said, and then turned to her food. "Excuse me" he said, turning to her, "What did you just say to me?" he asked, clearly angry "I said, you're proud" she replied, looking at him "Do you know who you're talking to?" he asked, clearly not smiling "Yes I do" she replied, and then continued "I'm talking to a proud and arrogant man, who happens to be my boss" she said, then dropped are cutleries and looked at him straight into the eyes. "You really have guts girl" he said "Come on, we're leaving" he said, paying the bill and then standing up to look at Abby. Abby just stood up without saying a word, she picked up her purse, then turned to him and said "Thanks for lunch." And then she walked passed him, heading for the door. Leo just looked at her and said to himself "What a girl," And he followed behind her towards the door.

They got to the drive way, Leo's driver was already waiting for them in the car "John come on, let's go" Leo said to him "Yes sir" John said, rushing to open the door "Miss" he said to Abby "Thank you very much" she said to him, and then she looked at Leo "Sir" he said to Leo regarding him to get into the car, he could feel Abby's gaze on him.

"Thank you" Leo said, not knowing when he said it. "Now let's go" he said to the driver immediately he got into the car. He could still feel Abby's gaze on him, so he turned to look at her, and then she smiled at me and turned away. He couldn't help it, and then he smile. "God, she really got to me" he thought to himself.