Cheated

-Elizabeth's POV-

"Ready to go?" Estarossa asked.

"Of course, I finally is going to the same school as you. I will always be ready when you are with me." I said. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Then, let's go!" He said. We started walking and talking on the way. About after 4 minutes of walking, we arrived.

"Do you know where your classroom is?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, I have room 610." I said.

"Then I will show you." Estarossa said and we started walking. We walked past about 7 classrooms before we arrived.

"Here it is, have a good day. I will pick you up after school." Estarossa said.

"Okay, see ya then." I said. He walked off as I walked in my classroom. It was names at every desk in the room except one, so I assume that was my seat. I saw a brown haired girl in the front of me and a yellow haired girl behind me.

Then the brown haired girl turned around, looking at me.

"Hey, I am Diane. You are the new student right? Wait, what silly of me, of course you are, you are the only one I don't know in this class. Nice to meet you!" She said.

"And I am Elaine, hope we can be good friends!" The girl behind me said.

"My name is Elizabeth, nice to meet you too." I said.

"Okay, so, I assume you don't know anyone here. You can sit with me and Elaine at lunch. Oh, and here is my number." Diane said and handed me a piece of paper.

"Here is my, this will be so fun!" Elaine said and handed me a piece of paper too.

"Yeah, I am happy I got friends so fast!" I said.

"Hello class." The teacher said, I didn't even hear when he come in.

"We have a new student today. Elizabeth, please introduce yourself." The teacher said. I stood up and smiled.

"Hello everyone, I am Elizabeth. I hope I can make some friends here at this school when I finally get to go here." I said happy. Then i sat down.

"Thank you Elizabeth, now everyone, turn to side 34." The teacher said. Then he started to teach us stuff.

When the next 2 lessons was over it was lunch.

"Diane, Elaine, I don't know where the lunch is, do you think you could show me?" I asked when the lesson ended.

"Of course!" Elaine said.

"Thank you." I said. Then Diane grabbed my and Elaine's hand and started to pull us.

"This will be so fun!" Diane said. One minute later we arrived at the lunch room and at a table.

"Hey, Elizabeth? What did you mean when you said that you finally get to go here?" Diane asked.

"Oh, my boyfriend is going to this school and I have asked my father to be able to go here in weeks." I answered as we all took out our lunches.

"Really? You have a boyfriend? Who is it?" Elaine asked while I took out my bottle with water.

"His name is Estarossa." I answered.

"What?!" They both said.

"You mean that Estarossa?" Elaine asked and pointed behind me. I looked back to see Estarossa.

"Yes, my that's my boyfriend." I said.

"Elizabeth, he is a real player! One time, he even dated 22 people at the same time! He broke up with 3 girls yesterday." Diane said.

"No, that can't be." I said.

"It is, it is even a girl with him, Meliodas and the other commandments now. Look." Diane said and pointed at him. I looked at him and saw him kiss the girl on the cheek. I stood up immediately and took the bottle with water.

"Excuse me a second. I will just go and talk to my ex." I said.

"Wait, you don't want to mess wi-" I didn't hear her any longer because I had already walked up to Estarossa when the girl had walked away.

"Oh, hey Ba-" I cut him off.

"Don't call me that! You cheated on me with 21 other girls!" I said harsh.

"Actually, 23 and babe, they doesn't mean any-" I cut him off with a hard slap that eked in the room.

"I said that you aren't allowed to call me that! You cheated on me! We are done! You hear me? D. O. N. E." I said and poured my water on him. Making the whole him wet and everyone started laughing. Then i walked back to my seat with Diane and Elaine.

"Wow! You stood up against one of the mist feared guys in school and in front of the most." Elaine said.

"That was so awesome! You are the first that did it!" Diane said.

"I-I don't know what I will say." I said.

"Let's just hope you aren't in trouble. Especially with Meliodas, he is the worst bad boy in school and Estarossa's brother." Elaine said.

"Yeah, Estarossa is already someone not to mess with and Meliodas, he is double then that." Diane said. Then someone come and sit beside me all of a sudden.

"Hey. You are the new girl if I am correct. What's your name?" The blonde boy who sat beside me asked. I looked at Elaine and Diane who looked shocked.

"I'm Elizabeth." I said, looking at him again.

"M-meliodas?" Elaine asked.

"W-what a-are y-y-you d-doing h-here?" Diane asked.

"What you did was pretty fun to watch and Estarossa deserved it really much. You are pretty cool and chill, so wanna hang out?" He asked me.

"Meliodas, right? Sorry, but I wanna be with my new friends. So no." I said nonchalant.

"You sure? My group is pretty chill and if you don't like them, you and me can hang out with each other." He said with a smirk.

"Sorry, Diane and Elaine is chill too and I like to hang out with them." I said.

"After school then?" He asked.

"I can't, I need to be home after school and help my father." I said.

"Okay then. Bye." He said a little disappointed? Then stood up and walked away.

"Wow. Did you just decline a date with Meliodas, the most feared boy in school?!" Diane asked.

"A date? No, just a hang out." I said.

"Elizabeth, he asked you for a date." Elaine said.

"No, he said IF I don't like his gang, we could hang out, not a date." I said.

"Elizabeth, how clueless can a person be? He asked you out!" Diane said.

"Okay, okay, it's not like I would like to date him when I don't even know who he is." I said.

"And you declined because of you wanted to hang out with us!" Elaine said and come and hugged me.

"Yeah, you are the best!" Diane said and hugged me.

-Meliodas POV-

She just declined me? The baddest in this school? Do she even know what I am able to?

I walked back to my group and watched Elizabeth. She talked with the other two girls and then they hugged her.

"Brother, what did you do to her?" Zeldoris asked.

"Nothing." I said and walked away.