𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌

Karasuno had quite literally, fallen hard.

Hitoka worried at her lip as she wandered the hallway to where she slept with the other managers, not paying attention to her surroundings. She just hoped everything would turn around soon. After their loss with Aoba Johsai, their morale had went down monumentally, and losses from a training camp wouldn't help at all. Hopefully, Hinata and Kageyama will start talking like normal again. She thought. Their team dynamic has really hit big speed-bump, and it won't help them out at all during real games. She was yanked out of her thought process when she crashed into a soft material. 

"Oof--" And then she was sprawling. A shrill yelp passed her lips, and she closed her eyes, waiting for impact. 

But it never came. 

Instead, a pair of long arms went around her, a hand slipping around the back of her head, the other supporting her back Her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she looked up towards her savior.

"So, did it hurt~" Sakura started. "When you fell for me~?" Yachi nearly fainted from embarrassment. Sakura had a mischievous grin painted her face, her soaking wet hair hanging around her shoulders in a neat braid, a few droplets landing on Yachi's shirt. 

And had she mentioned that she was only wearing a silky camisole and shorts? 

Oh my fucking god. Her tanned skin is flawlessly perfect! Her arms are long and muscled too! She has such long, beautiful legs, and don't get me started on her thighs and chest! Oh my god,  that smile is going to make me melt!

"EEEK!" Yachi finally lost it, letting out an undignified squawk. She stumbled back, landing flat on her butt before jumping to her feet. And then she ran. Slipping down the hallway unsteadily. 

Without thinking, she ripped open the door to the manager's room and crashed into Kiyoko, who had already cleaned up. The pair went tumbling to the ground, Kiyoko gasping at the sudden weight on top of her. Yachi pushed herself up. "I'M SO SORRY KIYOKO!!" She cried, bowing repeatedly. Kiyoko only laughed softly. 

"It's fine, Yachi. Accidents happen." She replied smoothly. "I don't suppose you want to tell me why you were running at high speeds through the hallways...?" Yachi's face flared up a bright red, her thoughts returning to what she saw earlier. The door behind them slid open, and Yachi went rigid. 

"Hey, the bathroom's open for the first and second years!" Sakura called, followed by Yukie and Kaori, Fukurodani's Managers. She made the mistake of meeting Sakura's eyes, who immediately started striding towards her carefully. "Hey," she greeted. 

"Um, hi." Yachi returned awkwardly. Sakura rubbed the back of her neck bashfully. 

"Are you alright? You took quite the fall earlier." Yachi almost instantly cooled down some, waiting for her to make a crude comment in front of everyone else. 

"Yeah, yeah I'm gre--ood!" She stumbled over her words, and blushed. I mashed up 'good' and 'great.' Good going, Yachi. You're doing great. A smile spread across the other manager's face. 

"Good, I'm glad." She leaned down some. "And if I made you uncomfortable, I'm sorry about that." 

Yachi started to feel bad then. When she had fallen on her butt, she had seen a slight look of hurt cross the other manager's face before she had booked it. 

"It's okay! I don't mind!" She replied quickly. Sakura's brow rose. "I was just surprised, that's all!" Her eyes flew up when she felt her head getting pat. 

"I'm glad. Then good night, Ms. Yacchan. Sweet dreams~"