𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 𝚕 𝚂𝚕e𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢

"I'm gonna puuuuuke!" Sakura moaned, the room around her spinning. 

"Oh gross. Do not Kura." Distantly, she heard Kuroo threaten her. "Especially not with Yacchan waiting out in the waiting room~" She perked up some. 

"My bebes is here?" She demanded. Kuroo nodded, grinning at her loopy state. "Take me! Take me!" She attempted to lift her arms, but it didn't work and she pouted. Her twin snorted at this. 

"She's not going anywhere, Kura." He reassured. "So just hold tight, and we can go home sooner." He lifted up one of his over sized sweatshirts. "And I'll let you wear this once we leave~" A happy smile spread across her lips, settling down some. The nurse that was in there at the moment monitored her closely, making sure she was making a safe transition to being anesthetized to awake. When she was sure, she turned to Kuroo, giving him instructions, seeing as Sakura would forget it in a matter of seconds. 

"...Make sure she stays put and her leg is elevated. Feel free to call if anything pops up or you have any questions." The woman remarked. "When you go out front, they'll give you the brace she'll need and a pair of crutches." Kuroo nodded. 

"I wanted to ask," he started. "Are we bringing her out in a wheelchair?" The woman nodded. 

"Yes. It could mess up her fragile knee if she were to walk on it so soon, especially in a loopy state she's in right now." She answered. "Now, if you could sign off on a few things, I need to go grab one and you'll be on your way." Kuroo took her clipboard, writing quickly. 

"How ya' feeling?" He asked, not looking up. 

"I wanna sleep~" Sakura said sadly. "And cuddle. Where's Bokuto? He gives the best hugs!" Kuroo looked up then, offended. 

"What? I though I gave the best hugs." She shook her head at this. 

"Bo's warm. And big. And fluffy. And he's best boy." 

"You're lucky you just got done with your surgery, or else I would've thrown this at you." 

She stuck her tongue out. 

~

"So, how'd it go?" Yachi asked, her hands fluttering nervously around her sides. Kuroo motioned towards Sakura, who was half asleep, bundled in his sweatshirt. 

"She's alive. And her knee is good." He answered, slinging the bag the woman at the desk gave him. "Now," he clapped his hands. "Tip tip and tally-ho my good fellows~" He started pushing his sister forward, who perked up at his words. 

"Ohmygodisssmybaby." She mumbled, waving her arms. "Gimme kith." Yachi blushed at this. 

"That's just a hallucination, Kura." Kuroo remarked. "She's not really there." 

Sakura began to cry. 

"B-but I wanted to see Chibi-Chan!" She sputtered. "I'm gonna steal your kneecaps." 

"Still as violent as ever." Kuroo remarked, opening the front door. "Now, can you bring this back to the front?" He asked, motioning towards the wheelchair. "I gotta get this buffoon into the car." He slipped his arms under Sakura's knees--with extra caution--and under her neck, shuffling her into the car. Her head lolled against the seat as he buckled her in. Yachi came sprinting back, watching Sakura carefully. 

"Is she okay?" She asked. Kuroo shook his head, huffing out a breath." 

"When is she ever okay?" He muttered. "Yeah, she is. When we get home, I'm gonna have to bundle her up." He glanced over. "You should give her cuddles though. I think she's severely touch starved." 

~

"Ooh! Ooh! Can we watch Love, Simon?!" Kuroo snorted. 

"Oh boy. Watch out Yacchan, she might make you watch it like six different times." Yachi waved her hands. 

"No, that's okay! I really like this movie!" 

"Marry me!" Sakura declared. "Please!" Yachi blushed. 

"Only if you propose to me with a cat." Sakura looked oddly determined by this before saluting. 

"Yes Ma'am!" Kuroo shook his head, holding out a popcorn filled bowl. 

"Here ya' go." Yachi took into her hands, thanking him as he grabbed his keys. "Alright, I'll be off. Make sure to call me if anything goes wrong." Yachi nodded and he turned, smiling fondly at his sister, swaddled in blankets with her leg propped up. "Take good care of her for me." Yachi nodded once more and he gave her a two fingered salute before stepping outside. Yachi padded into the living room setting the popcorn down onto the coffee table and crouching down to look for Sakura's movie. 

"Ah-ha!" She took the disc out, popping it into the DVD player and pressing play. As the trailers began to play, she wrapped a blanket around her, swallowing visibly before snuggling against Sakura. 

"Ooh, fluffy bebes." She cooed, wrapping her arm around the first-year's shoulders. Yachi went red, but didn't say anything as she reached forward, grabbing the bowl of popcorn. As the movie began to play, Yachi belatedly realized that she too, had started falling for Sakura. 

Fallen hard.  

~

A/N: Hey there! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! However, this is my first time writing something dealing with surgeries and knee injuries, so please forgive me if I go about this wrong. (I'll admit that sometimes it's really hard to find the sites I want to.) But other than that, I hope you enjoyed, and, y'know, if you'd like, you could totally comment or vote. (Notifications like that make me really happy~!)

~Mynameisinuse1