𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 𝚕 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

"Aaaaah, I'm gonna miss you so much!" Sakura cried, swaddling Hinata in her arms, who basked in the affection from the manager and Captain. Bokuto, who had seen them hugging bounded over, effectively hugging the both of them. 

"Make your second Dad proud, Sho!" Bokuto announced. Hinata brightened at this. 

"Will do!" Breaking apart, he saluted the pair before Kageyama dragged him off by the scruff of his shirt. 

"Later Sho-Chan! Later 'Yama!" Sakura called, waving. She was subtly trying to busy herself with goodbyes, not really ready to see her lady friend off. But when she did, it was awkward. Like, Kenma wanted to die, awkward. Sakura sighed, dropping her head in defeat as Yachi was carted away by Kiyoko, who smiled in goodbye. "Mission failed. We'll get 'em next time boys." Sakura remarked. She felt Bokuto clap her on the back. 

"Maaaybe not~" She glanced up as Yachi bolted back towards her. 

"THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING SAKURA-SENPAI!" She shouted before slowing to a stop. She grabbed the bottom of Sakura's shirt, yanking her down and standing on her tippy-toes. "I had a really good time with you this week." She whispered, squeezing her hand before giving Sakura the slightest of a kiss on the cheek. 

"Woo! Get it Yacchan!" Kuroo called, smiling as the manager turned on her heel and booked it back towards the bus. Sakura reached a shaky hand up to touch her heated cheek before turning to Bokuto, who's mouth was wide open. Almost simultaneously, they beamed before jumping at each other. 

"Didja see that, Kou?!" She demanded as he ruffled her hair. 

 "ThAT WAS AN-ALMOST KISS!" He shouted, laughing lightly. After a moment, he set her down, watching as the coaches and Captain's shook hands. 

"Oh, right." She muttered, picking up the discarded bag to her right. She pulled out a red and gold box and handed the first one to Bokuto. "These are for you and your team. So don't even think about eating them." He took a quick glance and brightened. "Hey Daichi!" She called, effectively gaining Karasuno's Captain's attention. "Come hither~" She motioned her hand towards him. He excused himself from talking with Kuroo and strode over. 

"Whaddya need, Kura?" She held out a similar box to what she handed Bokuto. 

"This is for you and your team." He cocked his head to the side, but took it nonetheless. "And, can you please give this one to Yacchan?" She stacked a smaller box on top of it. He gave her a knowing smirk. "See you next time. Oh, and next time at practice, let Hinata practice some cut-shots." Daichi looked confused, but nodded nonetheless before thanking her and turning on his heel towards the bus. " Kuroo sidled next to her, peeking into the bag. 

"So, kissing up with the Captains~?" He asked slyly. She elbowed him in the side. 

"Nuh uh, ho. Just wait." Passing the other Captain's the same boxes she, turned to their team, who looked at the box in her hand. "This is for your hard work." She said, motioning to it. "You all did great, and I expect big things of you guys." Opening the top, she revealed neatly placed macaroons, all differently colored, regarding their flavor. They all took one glance and did quick bows. 

"THANK YOU SAKURA-SAN!" 

~

"So, seems like you hit quite the jackpot~" Kuroo pointed out, leaning into Sakura's personal space. She huffed. 

"Uh huh..." She mumbled, fingers hitting her phone screen as she read off of the small paper. 

"Seriously." He uttered. "You end up bathing with Karasuno's manager--alone--take her on a date, get a kiss and her number?!" Sakura smirked at this, naming Yachi's contact Chibi-Chan.

"That's right. I am the better twin!" She put her thumbs up. 

"She's got a point Kuro." Kenma pointed out, a few other members of the Nekoma team voicing their agreements. He glared at all of them. 

"Tired or not, I will make you do flying laps." He threatened. This effectively shut Lev and Yamamoto up. Sakura snorted at this before turning around, facing the other players.

"Y'all know I'm the best." She whisper-shouted. "I'll even treat you to ramen later!" They perked up at this, nodding. 

Kuroo smacked her upside the head.