𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷9 𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚔𝚊 𝚈𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒

"Well holy shit." Sakura remarked in awe. Yachi blushed, rubbing the back of her neck. 

"I hope this doesn't change your view of me." She said, pressing the button on the elevator to bring them up. As the door closed, Sakura slung an arm around the first-year's shoulders. 

"Course not, kitten. I love you for you you are." Yachi flushed a deep cherry red and Sakura realized what she had said. She opened her mouth to speak, but Yachi beat her to it. The girl pulled away, making Sakura's heart pick up in speed. 

"Do you...Do you really mean it?" She asked, eyes shining. Sakura swallowed visibly. 

"Well, I didn't want to tell you like this, I was hoping I could say it over a nice dinn--" Yachi threw her arms around Sakura's shoulders, her legs wrapping around the third-year's waist. 

"I love you too!" She cried, pulling her head away and without any hesitation, she pressed her mouth over Sakura's. The latter made a muffled sound, but returned the kiss either way. The elevator dinged and a man cleared his throat. Yachi let out a surprised squeal, realizing he was her mother's colleague.

"Hello, Ms. Yachi." He greeted. "And, hello..." Sakura held out her hand after setting down Yachi.

"Kuroo. Sakura Kuroo." She answered, shaking his hand. "I'm Yacchan's girlfriend." He smiled fondly. 

"I'm happy for you, Yachi. Congratulations." He said. "I'm sure your mother will love her." As they reached their level, Yachi paused when he didn't follow. 

"Aren't you supposed to being meeting with my mom?" She asked. He waved his hand in a carefree manner. 

"Not anymore. This is an important moment for you two. She needs to be there for you." Yachi beamed, bowing her head in thanks as the door closed. 

"Who was that?" Sakura asked, walking along side her, Yachi's hands squeezing hers nervously. 

"My mom's colleague." Yachi answered before asking. "Can you wait in the entryway while I go talk to her?" Sakura nodded, following her in before kicking off her shoes neatly and watched with a fond look as Yachi slipped into the kitchen. 

Anything for you, Kitten. 

~

"Hitoka, not now. I have a meeting to attend to...." Madoka Yachi's distracted mumbles stopped as she got the cancellation text.  "Ah, he cancelled it. What do you need?" She asked, giving Yachi her full attention. Yachi shifted from one foot to another, nervously wringing her hands. 

"Well, I-I wanted to show you someone." Madoka raised a brow, but followed her daughter towards the entryway, where Sakura waited patiently, leaning on her crutch as she eyed the photos hanging from the wall. When she saw Yachi's mother, she straightened herself up, smiling politely. 

"Hitoka...." Her mother started, making Yachi shift nervously. Oh god. She probably isn't happy I'm into girls...Or she doesn't approve of Sakura. Oh no--"You got a girlfriend without telling me?!" The two high schoolers looked surprised at Madoka's reaction as she started to weep dramatically. 

"U-Um, mom?" Yachi mumbled, her face still etching concern. She let out a small yelp as her mother gathered her into a hug. 

"Ah! I'm so happy, dear!" She cried before pulling away and opening her arms out to Sakura, who approached her slowly. "Oh, c'mere you!" Yachi giggled at the sight of Sakura's face before her mother pulled away once more, motioning towards the door. "Well, come in! I want to get to know my Hitoka's lovely girlfriend!" 

~

Sakura would never admit it out loud, but she was very, extremely, touch starved. Hence the constant affection from Lev and Bokuto. So when Sakura found herself spooning a very small and fluffy Yachi, she had almost squealed with excitement. 

"Kura?" Yachi suddenly asked. 

"Mhm?" Sakura mumbled back, burrowing her face into Yachi's hair. 

"Nothing. I'm just...I'm really happy." The blonde murmured. 

"Yeah, me too, Kitten."