𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 𝚕 𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢-𝙲𝚊𝚝

"Oh god, of fuck." Sakura helped Lev settle Yaku down onto the bench, balling up her sport jacket for him and grabbing a stay few towels and propping his swollen ankle up. "Go get me some ice!" Their pinch server nodded, bolting towards the infirmary. With their time-out, the team gathered around the coach while Lev and Sakura hovered around their Libero. With more gentleness than Sakura would ever think Lev could muster, he brushed away a stray piece of hair away from Yaku's face—which was currently twisted with pain, sweat gathering at his brow.

"I'm sorry, Yaku-Senpai." Lev apologized. "I should've trained more, then maybe you wouldn't have hurt your—" Lev yelped as he was smacked in the leg. Yaku glared at him fondly.

"Shut up." He remarked. "It was no one's fault. Now, get back in the game and win this."

~

"Ahaha! That dumb bitch!" Sakura cackled, holding her stomach as she threw her head back and laughed. Daishou was currently on his back, nose bleeding. He had just received a powerful spike from Kuroo to the face. Yaku grumbled angrily, his head currently in her lap. "I-I'm sorry Yaku." She apologized. "B-But look!" Daishou, who had been helped up by his teammate, glared at her. She only laughed harder, only quieting down when the referee glared at her. Though, she broke into giggles a few seconds later. She hated Daishou with every fiber of her being, and seeing him getting spiked square in the face made her year. Nekoma, upon finally connecting in with Lev and Shibayama won the game, the group cheering. Lev even picked up Yaku, swinging the third year around his shoulders for a group hug.

"WE WON!!"

~

"Hey Ms. Yacchan." Kuroo greeted, slinging his bag over his shoulder. The first-year smiled, waving.

"Congratulations on the win." She said. "But where's Sakura?" He laughed a little.

"She went to the bathroom." He replied, jabbing his thumb behind him. Yachi thanked him before slipping down into the hallway. Humming a soft tune under her breath, she swung her arms happily. But her happiness was taken away from her in seconds when she rounded the corner, her face paling. The image of Nehebi's Captain's mouth pressed firmly against Sakura's would forever be burned in her mind.

~

"Sugu, who's Mika?" Sakura asked, her head currently in the other second-year's lap. His hand going through her hair stuttered a little.

"She's a little sister of one of the teammates." He answered, smoothing over his shocked expression. Sakura frowned. She might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but she was fucking stupid. Something was up with Daishou, but she decided on not saying anything, opting to snuggle further into his embrace, humming softly and not noticing his phone light up with notifications as she fell asleep.

~

She realized it much too late into their relationship. It was simple. She wasn't just swinging for the other team. No, she swung both ways. And apparently, Suguru wasn't the best person to bring that up to.

"What'd you want to talk about anyway, Sakura?" Daishou asked with a bored tone, turning the straw in his coffee. She wrung her hands in her lap, not meeting his gaze.

"I—It's really hard for me to say this, Suguru. But I though you should be the first one to know." She took in a deep breath. "I'm Bisexual, Suguru. I like both boys and girls. This doesn't mean I'm boning a bunch of girls or anything, it's just something I realized recently and...accepted. And I hope you will too." Sakura had never been so unpleasantly surprised in her life. He stood up so fast that his chair tipped over, face flushing red with anger.

"What?!" He echoed. "So what? Was this just an experiment for you? Were you just stringing me along?! AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU?!" Sakura flinched, standing up too.

"N-No! I would never do that to you, Suguru. I thought you would accept me—" She was cut off by him grabbing her collar, lifting her up. Her feet kicked aimlessly, hands curling around his. The same hands that had caressed her so many times, the hands she had held, the hands that practiced their sport together, the hand Sakura could never forget.

"YOU BITCH!" Her mouth turned down, and she aimed the next kick. Suguru dropped her almost immediately when she kicked him square in the groin. She didn't waste any time, rushing towards the stairs that would lead downstairs. She let out a shrill scream when she felt Daishou grab the back of her shirt, swinging her around. She went hurdling down the stairs, her knee taking the most damage as she landed on it. Sakura crumpled to the ground as Daishou spat next to her.

"Later Kitty-Cat."