𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 𝚕 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊

"Lev. Get. Your. Ass. Up." With every word came a playful whack from Sakura's crutches, her eyes narrowed at the first year sprawled across the floor with a puddle of drool and sweat shimmering on the floor. "I didn't raise a nasty-ass like you." He only grunted in response. Sakura rolled her eyes, huffing angrily. "Where's Yaku when I need him?" She muttered. 

 She sighed, figuring Lev wouldn't get up until Yaku beat him. She rolled her head, neck cracking when she saw it. Or rather, him. "Oh Tets~" She cooed. "Your boyfriend is here~" Kuroo followed her gaze and went beet red. 

"Shut up!" He hissed as Bokuto noticed Tsukishima. 

"Hey, hey, hey, why don't you come block for us?" The first-year simply did a quick bow. 

"Sorry, I'm done for the day." He attempted to excuse himself, but Bokuto had other intentions. 

"There's no point in practicing spikes if you've got no one to block them. C'mere, help me out here." Tsukishima cocked a brow. 

"Why me? Ask someone from Fukurodani..." Akashi popped out from behind Bokuto. 

"Bokuto's spiking practice is endless, so everyone escapes as quickly as possible." He explained. Kuroo motioned towards Lev. 

"And Sakura and I have to whip this guy into shape so I can't." He remarked. 

"BuT I sAiD i'D bLoCk FoR yOu!" Lev garbled. 

"Shut it. If you want to be a Nekoma regular, you'll get those receives to a higher level first." He jabbed his thumb towards Bokuto. "He might not look it, but this guy is one of the Top Five Spikers in the country, so it'd be useful to practice with him."

"He just missed being in the Top 3, though..." Akashi remarked. 

"Don't sell me out like that Akashi!" Bokuto cried as Kuroo whacked him on the back. 

"Don't worry about it." He remarked before turning back to Tsukishima, who looked mildly concerned. "Also, if you're a middle blocker, shouldn't you try practicing blocking a little more?" Tsukishima's eyes twitched before he strode in, huffing a little under his breath. 

~

"Dude, stop watching Tsukishima and Kuroo." Yaku hissed. Sakura smirked. 

"Nuh-uh. I gotta see if this bitch gets a possible date." She retorted, watching Kuroo attempt flirting with Tsukishima crossing his arms, eyeing Kuroo with an amused face. "He's got this. I believe him." Yaku sighed, steering her away. 

"C'mon. You're well enough to toss balls, help me out, eh?" Sakura whined in response, but let him pull her along.  

~

"So, boyfriend, eh?" The volleyball whizzed past Kuroo's hand as Tsukishima leaned towards him. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Kuroo defended. "Sakura's still on her meds." Tsukishima picked up the stray ball, tossing it into the air with a smirk on his face. 

"Oh, I know she's completely lucid." His amber gaze made Kuroo shift uncomfortably. "So, mind explaining?" Kuroo looked to his friend for support, but mentally sighed when he saw Bokuto spinning Akashi effortlessly, the pair laughing. 

"Joke?" He offered and Tsukishima gave him a long look, making Kuroo laugh nervously. "Fuck, you got me." He dropped his head, running a hand through his hair. "I am totally entranced by you, Tsukishima, and I'd hope you'd have me...?" Glancing up, he was surprised to see Tsukishima push his glasses up nervously. "I'm sorry if I overstepped my boun--" His eyes widened at the sound of soft chuckling and Tsukishima tossed him the volleyball.

"You're cute, Kuroo-Senpai." He said, smiling. Kuroo had to hold himself back from grasping at his chest. "I'll see you tomorrow after practice, better not stand me up." He turned on his heel, waving over his shoulder and slipping into the night. 

~

"KUUUUUURAAAA!!" Sakura, who currently had a comfortable arm around Yachi's shoulders after she took her bath, flinched as Kuroo came sprinting down the hallway, a big grin plastered on his face. Yachi backed off some as the Kuroo twin came barreling down the hallway. Sakura opened her arms questioningly and he picked her up, spinning around. "HE SAID YES!!" He shouted, "I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH TSUKISHIMA~!!" The sudden realization made a happy smile spread across her lips.

"Ah, Kuroo, I'm so happy!" She cried, throwing her hands around his neck. "When?!" Kuroo, still holding her up, shifted his weight. 

"Tomorrow, after practice."

~

A/N: Hey there! How's the story so far? Do tell~

However, I see in a lot of comment sections--mostly Pinterest--that the Kurotuskki ship gets some hate, and I hope this doesn't come up here. But then again, I also like the Tsukiyama ship and Kuroken (multishipper life over here be like)

I mean, it was in the tags, so I hope no one gets salty over it. 

Later Skaters!

~Mynameisinuse1