Chapter 3 : Learning control

Learning control

Opening his eyes he rubbed them and slowly blinked, he was meet with the baby blue sky which was dotted with black and white clouds, confused he stood up maybe a bit too fast as the blood rushing to his head made him stumble a bit, shaking out the feeling he took in his suroundings....he.....he.....he was out at sea.

Hongjoong p.o.v

"WHAT THE HELL!!!", I screamed as I saw my suroundings spinning around I looked at the ship, it was he same one the from the lagoon no it was the one from the lagoon but what was it doing out at see.

'SHIT!!', I exclaimed internally, those other pirates where they here too, looking around I was surprised to see no one, confused tried to recall the memories of the the day before.

Blink....blink....blink...

" I.....I..I HAVE POWERS!!", I screamed to the wind but quickly scurried away from the ship's sail out of fear.

"You saved me", I said to ship while looking at the flag at the top of the mast. As if on que the flag turned form it position to the north to face east which was strange since their was no wind blowing.So i took that as a sing of the ship saying yes.

"So does that mean the encryption on the wall unlocked the ship and now i'm partly connected to you?", the flag continued to blow east.

'Hmmm so what now?',I asked myself,

"Aha!",

I ran to the side of the ship, since I knew what my power was let see what I can do.

But before I could have actually done anything I was sent flying into he water.

The water felt so natural like a hunger that had been fulfilled I opened my eyes, everything was so clear so beautiful....I could breathe...wait...I could breathe?....I could breathe!..

'So this must be part of my power', i said to myself,

I swam around a bit a bit until I broke to the surface to see where the ship was. The ship was just a few meters away from where I swam. I glared at the ship knowing fully well that the sails threw me off board.

Closing my eyes I tried to recreate the feeling I had when i made the tidal wave and then.....CRASH.... I was slammed into the side of the ship.

"Owwwwwww!!!", I exclaimed while rubbing my head,

'Maybe I need a little help in learning how to control my power', I said to myself.

Then a rope ladder came down right on my head.

"Owww!!",I exclaimed again while glaring at the ship for the second time, before climbing up the rope.

After jumping on deck I made my way over to my bag so I could go change out of my damped clothes, going below deck I carefully looked at it, the interior had afew designs carved in wood. As you came down from the stairs you were greeted with a huge wooden table with chairs surrounding it, to the right of this room was the kitchen and to left was the room were the crew would presumably sleep so pretty much the second deck was three rooms the first is the kitchen the second the table and the third the living quarters, continuing my adventure of the ship I took the next flight of steps to the third deck where food and weapons might most likely be stored,the last deck was where the crew could pretty much clean up and.....uh......yeah.

Going back up to the second deck I placed my bag on one of the four bunk beds. After changing into a loose white cotton shirt and black cotton pants I made my way back above deck to put my damp clothes to dry.