Prolouge. ⏳

The land of Bansan was once ruled by 5 monarchies. They governed the land with peace and justice, that was until the 4th monarch became sick and tired of being overlooked by his brothers.

He revolted against them and lead a campaign against his brothers which ended in war. This war would be later know as ' The War of Brothers' , in the end all the monarchies were killed. The people, for fear of another war that may be caused by the spirits, summoned a great witch to cast the souls of the monarchies out to sea so that they can all lay in sleep for the rest of eternity.

Sadly she was unable to complete the spell, as remnants of the fourth monarchies campaign attacked her during the ceremony, in the short moment she had, she knew she could not complete the spell so instead she set each monarch free to rule a section of the ocean there they will lay for the rest of eternity.

The first monarch was sent to the southern ocean, their they say his spirit triples the power of the wind, they say the winds their could blow a ships mass right of its deck. Thus they have named this ocean 'Sea of the Untamed'.

The second monarch was sent to the northern seas, his spirit controls the currents of the tides many a ship have sailed his sea but now they sail the sandy sea bed below. A keen eyes is a must when travelling these oceans as the current can also shoot back up the ship sending it to the surface at the speed of a canon ball. Thus his sea has a cliche named its called 'Sea of the Unseen'.

The third monarch was sent to the western seas of all the seas his are the calmest, his seas also has the most islands out of all five. On his island a merchant or pirate can stuck up on fruits and clean water, but even his sea has its quirk they say you must not fall into temptation and take more than you need because, they say if you do you will find yourself buried in the sands never to be found again. Thus the sea is called 'Sea of Desires'.

The fifth monarch was sent to the eastern sea his seas are inhabited by every sea creature imaginable from sirens to krakens live there, the main rule when crossing this seas is to not disturb the creatures living their, for no one likes their crew drowned by sirens or ship destroyed by a kraken. Thus the sea is named 'Sea of the Untouched'.

Finally the fourth monarch was sent to the southeastern sea, this sea was the most remote of all seas though all the others had islands with sand and lush forests, this sea only had jagged rock formations the color of coal. Waters here weren't blue they were black, they say all the spirits of the wicked and damned come here and that's the reason the water is black other say its black because its home to the corpses of the dead warriors from the war,those who fought with the fourth monarch, some claim this tale to be true as they say they have experienced their ships being attack by skinless and fleshless corpses. Thus the sea was names 'Sea of the Wicked'.

Years have past since the war, and many have forgotten of the tales.......until now.....

A new quest has araised the legendary crew of pirates 'Bangtang' the greatest group to sail the five seas have sent a message, their journeys across the seas have finally concluded, they have left their greatest treasure 'The Soul' behind for the next generation of adventures and pirates to find.

The message spoke of adventuring to each of the five seas to finding the clues to the location of the treasure and also spoke of hidden treasure that must be found to get a key to unlock the treasure. They say you must present the hidden treasures to each of the five sprites which guarded the tomb in which the treasure was sealed in, it states if the sprites were satisfied with the hidden treasure you would be given the key if they weren't you would be lost at sea for eternity.

The first clue was-' ..those who dare to take on this challenge beware...your crew is like your family and family must protect each other, so find your family before you take on this quest because if you don't you will never be able to find the second clue to the treasure but if you do find your family go to the southern sea and their you'll see the next clue....'

Will you join us.........

_____
The main point is for this is just to o ow the seas.