Chapter 21 : An explanation

Author p.o.v

They all sat around the table, captain got dragged by Wooyoung to sit next to him much to San's distaste.

"So how and why first then everything else can come after",Yunho said. Hongjoong and seonghwa looked at each other. "How do I put this in way you all will understand......uhhh..aha.. okay, Mingi you know how you saw a duplicate to Seonghwa well, he is my duplicate but he died..",hongjoong tried to explain but his explanation only confused the boys more.

"I'm dead, pretty much but I came back with the help of your friends from the magic shop, sadly my time is limited so soon I'll have to go back, reason I'm here is to help you, as you know I am Hongjoong's duplicate from a different time, my crew is the one that is trying to get 'the soul' bck from someone. So I'm here to help you stop those who have the soul and help get my crew back to the afterlife where they can spend eternity freed from their curse....understood..any questions?",captain asked the boys one by one their hands shot up.

"Wait so then who is HALA, if it isnt his crew?", asked yeosang. Captain responded," My ship is named the Emancipation not HALA, so that could mean one of two things, one someone twisted the tales to their advantage or their really is a ghost ship called HALA out there".

"But why would someone do that?", wooyoung asked, "Also If the witch killed you then how do you know all this?",Wooyoung asked, captain looked at the boy and sighed.

"Who said I died from that witch if anything I wish I was the one to kill her", captain said leaning back into the chair.

"But the stories-..", Jongho was about to say something but Captain cut him off. "Are just that stories, twisted and turned to make a tale more interesting...that damned witch caused everything then made the story so twisted that she became the hero if anything is certain she is very much alive....",captain said as he gritted his teeth, everyone was quiet.

"Damn bitch..",captain muttered under his breath. Hongjoong cleared his throat gaining everyones attention.

"Do you all understand why we have him here, this might not just be us going to find 'the soul', Captain has his own agenda that he has to take care of, and this journey might be bigger than what we actually anticipated it would be",hongjoong standing up from his seat.

They all nodded their heads, "What should we call you, since we can't be shouting hongjoong or else will get confused?",mingi asked. "Call me Captain, it's my nickname",captain replied flatly while he looked at the candel flicking on the table.

"I guess we could work with that since we dont really call hongjoong that.." mingi said, "Its kind weird tho our brand is a pirate but we all act nothing like pirates at all, we dont even talk like them or follow the codex",yunho said.

"Really I think our broken english is enough, besides so what if we're not like other pirates it just makes us more unique",yeosang said making everyone emit a low chuckle.

"You lot truly are different..",captain said making everyone look at him, "What you mean?",Jongho asked.

"If this were my lot they would already be fighting on the table or maybe eating each others faces... woo would probably be having a headache trying to get everyone under control, San would have been beating the shit out of Yeosang, min and hwa would be cheering on the ruckus and Yun would have just shook his head...are crazy bunch of misfits",captain said with a laugh.