Chapter 7 : Finding Hongjoong + Two surprises

Finding hongjoong + two surprises

Author's p.o.v

You would think Yunho was a soft spoken boy by how he acts but ofcourse that wasn't the case, now he was cussing up a storm, it ranged from cursing himself to cursing Mingi to cursing everything in general.

Yunho's p.o.v

"Where could he possibly fucking be...that man couldn't have run off far with with him..for fucks sake Mingi stop standing their and help me find Hongjoong!", yunho shouted as he ran around searching for hongjoong.

Mingi on the otherhand was in to much shock to move, he was so happy to finally find hongjoong and now someone came and took him away again. His blood boiled, with a running start he lunged onto a barrel that was sitting next the wall using his upper body strength he jumped and latched onto the window still located above the barrel climbing onto the window still he jumped again now grabbing the roof and pulled himself up until he was now on the roof of the building. Yunho didn't care what Mingi was doing as long as he helped find hongjoong, looking at Mingi he shouted, "DO YOU SEE THEM?!", Mingi shouted back, "NO, HEAD EAST I'LL CHECK WEST REPORT BACK HERE IN 3 HOURS!", nodding my head I sprinted in the eastern direction after coming out of the other end of the alley way. 'God, Hongjoong I hope you safe', I said to myself.

Hongjoong p.o.v.

Everything hurts......

Opening my eyes slowly I waited for my vision to focus, I was meet with the ceiling of a cave. Sitting up slowly I looked around to see if my capturer was here, they weren't, standing up I looked out the cave to see the blue sea its waves crashing softly along the shore. Turning around I check out the cave I was in, I was taken aback with the amount of colorful jems on the wall, but I was not tempted to touch any, reason being these are soul stones and as the name might have it these stones actually suck the soul out of anyone who touches them, one by itself cannot do any harm but if they were in clusters like here in the cave they can surely kill someone.

The sound of boots against to cold floor made me turn around, the figure in black stood their but this time with his hat off showing their brown hair, he was taller than me and looked way buffer than me. Taking a step back I put my hand in a battle ready position, since there was water nearby I guessed that I had a advantage against this person.

"Tsk...look at you so weak looking what do these people see in you....waste of my time", the person said in a spiteful tone. Looking at him I rose my eyebrow in confusion while continuing to back away. Seeing me back away he took this opportunity to use his power and within a second I was pinned to the wall his hand to my throat squeezing it tightly making it harder for me to breathe.

He was amused by my suffering, in his eyes you can clearly see it, he is a man who takes pleasure in bringing pain.

Mustering my strength together I pushed him away and a deep breathe, his deep chuckles could be heard. Looking at him I made quick plan since I knew his power was speed, I fully well I could take him head on, but if I kept playing his game I may find an opening where I can use my power. All I needed was to get in the water. Without a second to register his sudden movements I was body slammed I to the wall head first, I felt the blood trickling from my lip but ignored it. Quickly turning to face him I could see he was taking a deep breathe, that's my opening everytime he attacks he needs to wait until he has enough energy for a next attack.