Chapter 23 : Beginning of the end

character death ahead( if your comfortable with mpreg i also suggest not reading)

No one's p.o.v

"Love...",the voice said teasingly as it moved closer to the sleeping body in the bed, the black sheets of the bed draping around the soft white skin that was decorated in its various scars.

"Wake up my love...", the voice said as it came closer to the sleeping male gently moving some of the stray hair away from his face.

"Mmm noo the baby is tired ",mumbled the sleeping man as he snuggled into the sheets pressing his face against its soft material as he tried to squirm away from the cold hands that ran along the curves of his body.

"Both my babies are tired aren't they, but they have to get up",the voice said carefully lifting the sleeping male so he can lean against the others chest.

"Wake up joong, Mingi is dying to see you and Maddox might blow his head off of he doesn't dote on his soon to be Godkid",

"Why dont you tell him his godkid wont stop kicking like a tempest",hongjoong mumbled as he wrapped his arms around seonghwa seeking warmth from the other male but also being mindful to the bump in his abdomen.

"Mhm ",

"Any word from Chungha about that witch?",

"Not any yet she said she'll inform as soon as she finds anything out",

"Seonghwa..",

"Yes, dear ?",

"The tides feel different ",

And with that the blast of cannons and gunshots could be heard as well as the cries of the gulls as they circled the bodies that now rot of the surface of the deck.

Seven men stood infront of one as he stayed on his knees crying into the cold and bloodied body of his husband, his sorrow spreading like a disease to the rest of the men who all bowed their heads hiding their tears and muffling their cries.

They couldn't say anything or do anything that would or could console the grieving man in front of them.

Author p.o.v

Everyone became startled by the sudden shouting and crying from the doppelgangers onboard.

"Are they okay ?",mingi asked a he regained his consciousness after passing out earlier.

They watched on as the men rejoiced, "Seonghwa aren't you happy we finally get hongjoong back after so long ?",a pink haired Yeosang said to seonghwa who stood dazed.

" I dont know how to feel 'sang it's been so long.... what if he doesn't recognize me or worse what if he has forgotten about everything and everyone !?", seonghwa said he voice filled with grief and sadness.

They group stopped their rejoicing and stood infront of seonghwa their mood now mixed with sadness.

"But it's still worth a try 'hwa ", said the doppelganger to San as he made his way to the side of the other male resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah 'hwa it's still worth a try"

"Yeah"

"Mhmm"

The other nodded their heads in agreement.

"Soo since you believe us now will you help us ?",asked yunho questioningly to the group of males.

They all looked at each other then at seonghwa waiting for his conformation,

"We'll help only on one condition if we find any pieces if tokens we keep them", seonghwa said firmly as he made his way towards hongjoong.

"Deal"

"Deal"

"Ahhhhhhhh !!"

"Mingi that's a seagull not a pelican damnit !!".

The two crew parted ways soon after. Captain's crew went out looking for him and ensured that they will contact whenever they found anything, but for the mean time hongjoong and his crew focused on finding the rest of the tokens the faster the better.

It would be months maybe even years until the two crews would meet again but that's a story for a next time... Don't you think ?

^____^

Thank you for reading.
This is the last chapter for this book i hope you liked it.

The second book to thks is out, its named
Hearts Awakened
check it out if you want to continue this series.