Chapter 17 : Token 1

No one's p.o.v

Regaining his conciousness the doppelganger Seonghwa got up, the loud snickers that came from the group infront of him made him wear a displeased scowl.

"He -he knocked you out...Haha!", Yeosang( doppelganger) laughed as he watched the oldest dust of the leaves and dust from his black clothes. "Stop laughing idiot", seonghwa(doppelganger) said as he gritted his teeth. "He knows now", Wooyoung(doppelganger) said his serious tone making the laughing Yeosang go quiet in an instant. "Me and San took care of that man but I'm assuming he told Captain about the past oh sorry Hongjoong ", Wooyoung(doppelganger) said quickly correcting himself.

"Let's go back to the ship, Mingi just told me that the ship Hongjoong's traveling in just left", Yunho(doppelganger) said while looking at Seonghwa, who was deep in thought as he touched the back of his head.

"Let's go the quicker we find him the faster we can get rid of this damn curse", seonghwa said as he walked forward past the others.

"What is he so sour about?",Yeosang asked Yunho who just looked at him and shook his head....

Author p.o.v

"HonGJoOn!!",the shrill voice screamed, hongjoong ran down to the second deck to see Jongkook pinning Yeosang to the wall his hand clasping tightly around the smallers neck. Yeosang had created a sizable piece of ice on Jongkook's arm in attempt to get the males hand off him.

"Jongkook get off him!!", hongjoong shouted as he body slammed into the male causing them both to fall to the ground. Pinning him to the ground Hongjoong stopped the man from trashing and moving around. "Stop, it's me Hongjoong dont you remember?",hongjoong asked the man.

Throwing his head back Jongkook let a painful groan, hongjoong quickly got of the male and helped him to lean against the wooden hull of the ship. "What happened to you?",hongjoong asked Jongkook, who were now breathing heavily.

Hongjoong turned to Yunho who was wrapping Yeosang's bruised neck with a bandage, Yunho caught hongjoong glance and quickly finished up his work on Yeosang.

"The fox lead us to him he badly beaten, would have been dead with the amount of blood he lost, but somehow he made", yunho said as he kneeled down next to the man to check the males viatials.

"Yeosang are you alright?",hongjoong asked looking a the boy who held his now bandaged neck, "I'm fine it just stings a bit",he said hoarsely. "Mingi lets put Jongkook on one of the beds Seonghwa can you go boil some water and add some lime and honey to it", hongjoong said walking to Jongkook and holding onto his arm as Mingi came from the other side of the table where he had been standing, Seonghwa also nodded and left.

After placing Jongkook on the bed hongjoong shut the door behind him, and made his way to sit at the head of the table.

Seonghwa came soon after and placed the drink next to him, "Its not for me it's for Yeosang to help with his throat",hongjoong said while motioning to the male sitting to the side of him accompanied by Wooyoung who looked very worried for his brother.

Everyone can back down to the second deck and sat around the table San came down and sat at the table, the red box hongjoong had discarded earlier was carefully placed in the center of the table.

They all looked at it, looked at hongjoong, looked at it again then looked back at hongjoong. Hongjoong sighed and reached for the box opening it and taking out the the item wrapped in the black silk cloth. He unwrapped the jabe from the cloth and placed it on the table causing it to make a heavy thump on the tables wooden surface.

"What's that?",wooyoung asked pointing at the brick, "Don't point at it could be cursed", seonghwa said swatting Wooyoung's hand.

"Its not cursed.... this is the first 'key'",hongjoong said while doing quotations for the word key.

"In don't get it?",San said cocking his head to the side.

"Jongkook told me that they isn't an actual key, this is the token we have to give sprites", hongjoong motioned to the object at the back of his the words of captain stilled lingered which made him wonder if he could have actually trust jongkook, "Mingi, I have a feeling the person we saw probably had something to do with Jongkook", hongjoong said but was cut off when Jongho asked, "Whose Jongkook?, is he the dude that attacked Yeosang?",Jongho asked, "Sadly yes that Jongkook he gave this the token to me", hongjoong finished, "Mingi were did you find hongjoong?",seonghwa asked, "Further up the trail from where I found you",mingi said.

"You were their Seonghwa?",hongjoong also confused, "Well... I think he found me after I fell from a open crevasse, but I didnt get a good look at his face, when I came too and came down the hill, I found Mingi", Seonghwa said.

"Are you alright !?",hongjoong asked the other who gave him a reassuring smile, "I'm fine, I'm lucky I found Mingi he helped me back to the ship",he said praising Mingi.

"Eh hem!!",the loud noise that came from Yunho made Seonghwa laugh, "And Yunho who ofcourse brought back from the dead!",Seonghwa said dramatically while looking at he male sitting opposite to him.

"Thought so",Yunho said, leaning back into his chair folding his arms. Mingi scoffed at the cockyness Yunho played. "Mingi is your hand okay?", seonghwa playfully asked, "What do you mea-",Mingi was about to say but stopped when Yunho pulled the boys wrist from under his chin the see if it was alright everyone just watched, the scene even Mingi was taken aback by the sudden move.

"Nothing seems working with it did you perhaps sleep on it feels kind of stiff",yunho said as he wiggled Mingi's wrist from side to side.

The only things to leave Mingi's mouth were incomprehensible words. Everyone laughed at Yunho and Mingi, even if Yunho was the only one who didnt understand why they were laughing.

-Much..much..later-

The cool night winds blew as hongjoong looked at the sea he opted to be on lookout tonight and let everyone rest.

The sudden foots steps behind him made him turn, the familiar black hat that Captain worn was in front of him nothing and nobody else only the hat...