Wooyoung's birthday special

Not part of the book.... sorry for the cringe this isn't first time writing something like this.
________________________________________

The loud crash from outside the room made the tiny body beneath the covers curl further into the warm body beside it.

San gently stroked Wooyoung's hair as the male curled up beside him, taking off his glasses and putting down his book he gentle got of the bed and replaced himself with shiber so the other wouldn't wake up.
Gently walking closing the door he made his way to where the others were setting up the decorations and food for Wooyoung's birthday.

"What happened!",san whisper yelled at the group of boys.
Hongjoong was on top the counter trying to reach for a jar with Seonghwa standing behind him. Yunho was on Mingi's shoulder trying to attach balloons on the ceiling and Jongho was busy splitting apples as Yeosang put it on the cake he was decorating.

"Sorry that was me I almost fell!",yunho whisper yelled from onto Mingi, who looked offended,
"Well dont blame me I'm not the one who got frightened because he saw a spider web!",Mingi said,
"Well excuse you if there are webs there are spiders, humph!",Yunho said crossing his arms.

"Guys stop your gonna wake him!",San yelled.

"We're almost done, why dont you go get him ready while we add the finishing touches on everything",seonghwa said as he helped hongjoong down from the counter.

"I'll text you when you should come out",yeosang said as he shooed San out of the living room.

San made his way back to his and Wooyoung's room, to see the boy sleepily rubbing his eyes and holding onto shiber tightly.

"Good morning ",Wooyoung said as he looked at San who had now wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's waist.
"Its not morning dear, its night",San said as he rubbed little circles on Wooyoung's belly.

He unwrapped his arms and made the other lay on the bed discarding shiber on the floor as he crawled onto the other.
"Happy birthday my love", he said as he kissed Wooyoung after each word causing the boy to let out sweet giggles.

"Thank you sannie", wooyoung giggled as the wrapped his arms around the others neck bringing him down for a kiss.

Before things could get more heated San pulled away which drew a whine from Wooyoung.
"Why dont we get your ready for your birthday hmm", San said as he pulled Wooyoung into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

"I wonder why they haven't come down yet?",Yunho said as he looked down the hall,
"Hey Seonghwa why don't we go check on them it's been thirty minutes since Yeosang texted him",Hongjoong asked Seonghwa as he got up from the couch, Seoghwa walking behind him.

Seoghwa opened the door but quickly closed it and pushed hongjoong down the hall....

Later let's say about an hour, the duo finally came out of the room, and into the living,
Wooyoung was greeted with party poppers and happy birthday's.

Seoghwa came up and slapped San on the back of the head and gave Wooyoung a hug as he lead the younger to his cake.

Let's just say Wooyoung definitely had a happy birthday...;)

_________________________________________

Happy birthday Wooyoungie
💚💛💜🤎❤💗

Happy birthday Wooyoungie 💚💛💜🤎❤💗

he tiny

....he tiny....