Chapter 19 : learning

Author p.o.v

"I'm tell you Felix this was the first time something like this happened to someone from the shop, if it was stranger i wouldnt be surprised but this was Seognhwa." bangchan said the the now pink haired male that sat on the counter with his fox tale swinging of the edge.

"I know that, but it came from his room and you know I cant say anything to him", Felix said sitting taking out the coral pipe from between his lips letting the white clouds of smoke pass throught them.

" I'll talk to him I'm tired if his jealousy and now he took it to far", bangchan said standing and heading towards a brass door. Pounding on the door he shouted, " COME OUT HERE SNAKE I'M TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR SHIT!!!", the sudden commotion caused everyone to come out from their respective rooms and gather around Felix.

"What happened, felix?", hyunjin asked while snaking his around jeongin, "A third class ghoul escaped from 'someone's' room and possesed Seonghwa causing him to hurt hongjoong, you know the short person that was beside Seonghwa when he came, him", felix said as he gestured to Bangchan who was still pounding on the door,

".. so channie said he is going to confront him about doing that", the all looked at each other, "this could have been avoided", jisung suddenly said his eyes filled with sorrow. " was the boy hurt badly?", jisung asked, " a slight burn around his neck it will leave a scar but nothing life threathening", felix said empting his coral pipe in an ash tray.

"Why hasn't he come out yet he knows how angry chan can get ?",hyungjin said as he looked worriedly at the male infront the brass door whom looked like he was about to burn it down.

Storming over the others Bangchan went behind the counter and pulled out a dusty box and opened it, "You can't be serious, your using that ?!",Seungmin said alarmed at the drastic measures chan was about to take.

Ignoring the others Bangchan walked over the door and inserted the skull key into the keyhole unlocking the big door, they open with an eerie quietness the thick mist that flowed from the ground making the temperature in the room drop to subzero.

Walking in the room he held out his hand and casted light to the frozen candles. Blood and guts where everywhere, like if the person had imploded, the sight of the ghouls feasting on the dead body that lay in the middle of the mess was disgusting, their slurping and crushing of the bones and guts made Bangchan grimace. 'He' was dead someone had killed him and whoever that was far more ruthless than any ghost or ghoul Bangchan have every encountered. (A/n: did the man in the white mask do it??????)

Hongjoong p.o.v

"You call me an idiot but here you stand looking like a damn hedgehog !", I told Captain as he folded his arms. "Call me hedgehog one more time and I'll show you how fast I can turn your face the color of your hair !",Captain said slamming his hands on the desk he sat on.

"Calling me stubborn like if your one to talk ", Captain said as he looked at the crystal ball. "All I ever see you do is stare at that damn ball what do you expect for me to say, I ask what your so sad for and then you tell me I'm an idiot, excuse me for caring !",I said to the man whole was now ignoring and focusing in the crystal ball.

"Why do you stare at it anyway?", I asked Captain who only glanced at me from the side of his eye. "Why do you look at Seonghwa?",he asked, "I-I well I ",I began to say a bit flustered that he asked so bluntly. "You look at him cause you like him, then I'm doing the same thing but unlike you they can't see me",he said gently touching the ball.