Chapter 20 : Meeting Captain

"Hongjoong ", a voice called out as hongjoong stacked sheets of paper onto of some old books. Looking up he saw Seonghwa in the middle of the stair, with a toothy grin hongjoong bounced his way over to Seonghwa engulfing the other in a hug.

"Your back, what did he say?",hongjoong asked the male as he lead him to the table where he was previously stacking papers. "I want you to come with me back to stray, jisung wants to talk to you and I'm sure bangchan wants to explain everything fully with you there, I want to explain everything fully with you there." Seonghwa said, holding Hongjoong's hand. "Okay give me a minute let me go put these back in the shelf and we'll go", hongjoong said as he picked up the pile of books and papers and headed to the captain's quarters.

Opening the door with his foot he pushed in and slammed the books on the desk. Taking of his boots he allowed his aching feet to relax before putting them on again to head back to stray.

He plopped down on the bed and sighed closing his eyes from the suns rays that beamed in throught the window. "Hongjoong...",a familiar voice said shooting up hongjoong looked around the room, he was back again in Captain's ship.(a/n: anyone ever do that go to do something in your room and just lay down in bed instead)

"You really need to stop doing this you know that", hongjoong said as he plopped back down on the soft mattress.

"Sorry ",captain said solemnly, hongjoong shift in the bed to look at the othe male that was in a over sized shirt sitting curled up next to the window looking out over the stagnant black sea. His hat was own still covering his face as he as he rested his chin on his knees his long sleeved shirt covering him like a dress.

"Something wrong Captain?",hongjoong asked a he walked closer to male. "Hongjoong... have you ever wondered who I am?",captain asked as he pulled his knees closer to his chest. "Uhhh no not really", hongjoong answered. "....... hongjoong I-i..", captain was about to say something but the glowing light that the crystal ball emitted stopped him, his ring grew cold again and a wave of sorrow flashed throught his body like a cold wave.

"Hongjoong you know HALA right ?", hongjoong nodded his head at the question. ".....I.. I.. was the captain of that crew",captain said taking of his hat for hongjoong to see his face. Hongjoong sat their he didnt say anything, do anything just sat there and looked at Captain.

"I know",hongjoong said, much to Captain's surprise. "You knew?",hongjoong nodded his head. "Your hat and uniform was similar to his and that gun you keep on display on the desk was the exact same he carried when I first saw him, so I put two and two together", hongjoong explained.,p/> ,p>"The stories are wrong aren't they.....?",hongjoong asked. Captain just nodded his head and placed it in his folded arms. "Can you tell me what really happened?",hongjoong asked, but captain shook his head, "No, not yet... you should go",captain said as he looked back at the stagnant waters.

Hongjoong nodded his head and left leaving Captain to dwell in his memories of what truly happened all those centuries ago.,p/>

Seonghwa knocked on the door soflty, awaiting a response but when he didn't get one he entered the room to see hongjoong spread out on the sheets. Walking over he laid down next to male resting his head on one of his extended arms. Snuggling into his side.

Hongjoong turned around and slung his other hand over seonghwa shoulders pulling him closer, leaning down he placed a kiss on seonghwa's hair. "Ready to go or do you want to stay in bed more?",seonghwa asked. "No one told you to be so warm",hongjoong replied.