Chapter 15 : Turning point

Author p.o.v

Seonghwa walked back on deck the breeze from the sea picking up his hair and tossing it in every direction. He walked down to where he say Mingi and Yeosang on the sand.

As he came closer to the pair he listened in on their conversation. "But he's still out their...we can't...",Mingi was about to finish say something but Yeosang cut him off, "I'm telling you don't, he will come back, you don't need to go look for him, just trust me",Yeosang pleaded to the taller male.

"What's going on?",Seonghwa said as he came within a few feet of the pair, "Yeosang doesn't want me to go look for Hongjoong",Mingi said while folding his arms, "Before you jump to conclusions, let me explain myself",Yeosang said as he faced Seonghwa's direction.

.........................

No one's p.o.v

The man in black existed the ship, he didn't take with him his hat or mask, just a pistol with a black and red handle. His eyes scanned the surrounding forest as he looked for something or someone.

.........................

Author p.o.v

"Well, I still think we should go look for him", Mingi said, as Yeosang finished his reasoning to why Mingi shouldn't go find Hongjoong.

"Even if that was true, yeosang don't you think we should go find him he might have gotten hurt",Seonghwa said hoping to change Yeosang's mind.

Yeosang sighed knowing he can't stop them, "Fine then let's go look for him",Yeosang said in a 'completely done' tone of voice. The trio walked into the ship and down to the second deck to tell the others about what was going on.

"WHAT!!!!",Yunho shouted as Seonghwa told the others about what they were talking about earlier.

"So you mean to tell me, you STOPPED Mingi from looking for Joonie because of THAT !",Yunho said as he in a exaggerated tone while looking at the trio, just then the woosan duo came in red fox in hand.

"We're going to look for him Yunho, don't get mad a Yeosang, he didn't mean it on purpose he had a reason, and it seems to be kinda valid, taking in where we are and what we are looking for",Seonghwa said trying to appease the taller male.

"Fine..Yeosang you go with Mingi and Seonghwa to look for him, I'll stay here with these two, Seonghwa please try not to injure yourself anymore",Yunho said as he sat down at the table clearly frustrated, Wooyoung going next to him and cuddling into his side trying to relax the male as San walked around the deck to make sure the surroundings were clear of anything suspicious as the trio made their way into the forest.

.....................

Author p.o.v

"Yeosang where did you hear that from",Mingi asked while hacking away at some brush infront of him. "From my mother when she was alive she used to tell me stories passed down from the older generation from the times of the Monarchs",Yeosang said he he swatted some flies away from his silver hair.

"So she told you that", Seonghwa asked, "Yep, she said they were the greatest pirates back then, when I heard the stories it just seemed that they were mislead the fourth monarch was a manipulator, so it would have been that the captain was under his influence....so he didn'tactually mean to do it.. right..", Yeosang said as he trailed off while looking at some wild plants.

The forest went cold, not temperature wise but like if everything just froze, the trio looked around they could see birds that stopped in mid flight bees that froze in place over the flower they were on....

"We have to find Hongjoong NOW !!!!"......

.....................

No one's p.o.v

Hongjoong sat in the hut frozen like the creatures around him, like a sleeping beauty, he sat leaning against the wall of the hut eyes closed as if he slept hair gracing his skin as the light from the sun shone on him, the red box tightly gripped in his hands as it glowed a red hue.

...................

No one's p.o.v

The man in black walked through the forest admiring the creatures he had frozen in time, looking the crystal ball in his hands he looked at the sleeping figure, his eyes soft as he watched the other sleep peacefully in the light.

As he neared the hill, he could fell that someone following, but shook it off knowing the others of the crew would take out anyone trying to attack him. The sound of footsteps out than his made him stop in his tracks, he looked around carefully before continuing forward, moving closer and closer to the hut.

..........................

No one's p.o.v

Jongkook couldn't fight any longer these....these...pirates..no..they were much greater, much stronger. He was already wounded badly, but still had to call himself lucky because he only fought against two of the seven members of the crew.

"What don't tell me your already giving up",the first man asked as he stepped closer to the kneeling Jongkook who held his bleeding chest as he was kicked against the ground. He gritted his teeth as pain crossed his body, his mind dancing between watching the two men and wondering if the boy in his hut was alright.

"Oh don't worry about him he'll be fine once seongie finds him", the second man said, his voice a bit high pitched as he looked down at the male.

Jongkook's vision blurred as he blacked out unable to bare with the pain and the amount of blood he had lossed.

The two males watched the man limp body before walking back to their ship not caring, about what would happen to the man.

The little red fox that came after they left, sniffed the the unconscious man before running back to where it came from.

______________
Behind the scenes:

Wooyoung: *holding the nameless fox*

San: * holding a chewed up pillow*

San: let's get rid of it *insert devil grin*

Wooyoung: dont you dare