Shanty Business

Shirou was deep into his investigation. A new human based crime organization call the Yakuza had been fighting with the family for territory ever since Anima city was opened to humans as well. Just as he was about to get evidence of human and beastman trafficking his tail and ears stuck up warning him of what was to come. Then the rumble hit the soft foundations of the slums quickly gave way causing several buildings to collapse on a wave of rubble. With a surge of blue light Shirou darted through every building he could grabbing beastman...there was too many...he couldnt save them all. Subconsciously he found himself headed for Jackie's home having visited it several times with Michiru.

He was too late the building had already collapsed. His lips curled revealing his teeth. He was failing again, again he bore the weight of failure on his shoulders it was the Nirvasyl outbreak all over again. Ripping apart the rubble of Jackie's home he found the residents bellow many knocked out from the ceiling collapsing on them. They seemed okay besides a few bruises and small cuts. a relieved sigh left his snout as he quickly pulled them out taking a deep inhale. The smell of blood filled the air so many injured beastman, he was glad Nirvasyl had been cured or he would've lost himself in the moment. Just as his rage and sadness was taking over him, he spotted it out of the corner of his eye. Both the Yakuza and The Family where quick to began saving beastman and humans alike from the rubble. 

Shirou gave of his classic half smile. Even if they where only saving their clients it was good to see humans and Beastman working together... It's like Michiru always said would happen. Michiru! She was helping the rabbit boy get his paperwork, his gaze quickly shifted to the city only to meet the very sight he feared. Plumes of smoke and dust covered the city as buildings collapsed. A odd urge to sprint for the city just to find her filled his head only to be blocked out by cry's for help under rubble around him.

He turned with a huff, hating the fact he had to trust the clumsy Tanooki to take care of herself. For now he got to work quickly clearing rubble and getting survivors free of the rubble. More then a few unfortunate beastman where long dead by the time he pulled them free each one filling his brain with more ammunition for his future night terrors.

BREAKING NEWS: 7.0 EARTHQUAKE

At approximately 9:45 a magnitude earthquake was registered off the coast of Japan. Several coastal city's are in danger do to the Tsunami caused by the quake.Human Japanese emergency services are quickly responding to the crisis.