Rumble in Anima City

Downtown Anima city was bustling as it did most days. Taxis zoomed passed as daily commuters went about their seemingly mundane day filling the sidewalks and trains with hundreds of people. Michiru was busy helping a new arrival get their official citizen ship per her new job at the Beastman Co-Op. Unlike Shirou who simply threw her to the winds, she was quick to strong arm the new resident to the front using her abilities. 

The small rabbit boy gave her a smile in thanks as he quickly filed his paperwork, though the whole time all Michiru could think about was what Shirou must be up to. Mayor Rose had called him in for another mission somewhere in the slums, it killed her to deny his offer for her to tag along. Their friendship had only grown stronger over a year of knowing and working with each other and now she was truly a part of the lucky few to get to know Shirou the Silver Wolf, even make him smile from mere presence.

        Suddenly every beastman changed into beast form leaving a few humans looking naked and confused. Ones with fur or tails stuck up as if charged by a surge of electricity and an uneasy feeling filled everyone's stomachs. Michiru got close to the rabbit boy, her tail ready to protect everyone inside if need be already sparking as it started to grow.  CRACK

The ground beneath began to shake violently, far worse than any earthquake Michiru had been through. Cracks reached up the concrete pillars like vines spreading across a building when one suddenly gave out. Michiru didn't hesitate quickly expanding her tail. She shot the lobby full of a hundred or so beastmen through the window wall as small parts of the roof began to collapse, the expanding tail of fluff spitting them out before quickly returning to its normal size she jumped out with extreme speed thanks to two kangaroo legs just as the building twisted on itself beginning to collapse... 

Michiru could only watch in horror seeing the building begin to crumble as parts broke off causing the tower to become a giant death trap. Damn Allen never planned on Anima city lasting this long nor did he truly care for the beastman, and it was clear by the way the city began to crumble under such a strong earthquake, clearly he had jumped a few hoops when it came to safety regulations.

Thankfully the building was at least built well enough to fall on itself saving the nearby buildings from collapsing like domino's. Michiru watched in horror as the twenty story building most likely still holding hundreds of humans and beastman crumbled under its own weight. Wings shot out from her arms as she took up into the air and asses the damage. Two no three buildings had collapsed completely, fires had erupted from all over the city most likely gas stations or gas line leaks. Scared to look towards the slums Michiru slowly tilted her head that way. Like a steam roller had flattened to poorly built homes it was mostly rubble. Jacki, Shirou, everyone she wanted to leave right now but screams and cry's from down below drew her attention.

"Be safe Shirou" she whispered slowly descending back down to help search for survivors and tend to wounded.