VI Find The Ruins

3rd Pov

After the awkward 'date' episode Y/n need to check on something and told Bea just train or relax for a time.

But before Y/n leave Bea he brought sweets for her as a sorry he couldn't spend time right now.

"See ya." Y/n make a two finger salute before flying off on back of his Charizard. Bea just up in sky, until she couldn't see Y/n anymore and turn her normal serious expression again.

Y/n Pov

After I left Bea I start flying to Slumbering Weald to find the ruins I was told off by Ho-Oh with help of Mew's psychic power.

"Hey Charlie we are here now." And Charizard or I call Charlie land right on a stone ground following that I would probably find the ruins and it answered why I'm here.

I headpat him before returning him back into his Pokemon and Lucario comes out stretching out. Before growl out to scared the Pokemons around us.

"Seriously need to do that?" I deadpan seeing him making a Giorno Giovanna pose right after he growl.

"Of course cause I Lucario have a dream to be the strongest Pokemon ever!"

Then he got hit by a boulder of Mew. The pink Pokemon laugh at Lucario making the Aura Pokemon trying to punch, but got send flying into a tree.

*Wolf noise*

"Huh!?" I shout in surprise jumping into Lucario hugging him. My best friend was also scared by the suddenly noise hugging me too
Mew giggle and flies after the noise leaving Lucario and I alone in the scary forest.

"So..."

"So..."

Both Lucario and I still hugging each other before coughing jumping off. I look at Lucario who nodded and we both runs to where Mew is headed to.

-Timeskip-

We have trying to find Mew in few hours now, but without successfully. Lucario just sleep against a stone pillar. I took my Decidueye out with to look for Mew with his bow strings, playing a melody luring Mew out.

*Happy Mew and wolf noises*

"Huh, did you hear that?" I ask Decidueye who nodded fly towards the noises. Lucario and I quickly followed him, until my owl Pokemon stop. He fly up to Mew and mysterious wolf Pokemon playing around.

I quickly whisper to my Rotom dex to take a look at the Pokemon." There is no information of this Pokemon how wonderful! I can make a Breakthrough a Professor Kukui will like me more than white womam!"

"Shhhh!" I put my index finger trying him to shut up, but the blue wolf noticed us and flee in the forest again.
Mew turn around with an angry look before sending attacks towards us.

"Look what you have done, Mew is mad now!" I try to duck all the attacks from Mew, but I got few flying rocks at my face knocking me down. I look to Lucario to see him posing with Rotom taking pictures of him and me.

"Ha perfect for my Pokesgram!" He shout posing around with Rotom repeatly shout. "Money shot money shot."

Then an orange hair girl walks into a blast of Mew's attack, but luckily dodge it and Mew sees her flying towards her.
"How cute Pokemon!" She just said hugging Mew.

-Timeskip-

Now I sit in Professor Magnolia's lab weirdly as I don't really know the girl, but she insisted my Pokemons and I to come here.

"Hi?" I try to start a conversation.

"Oh sorry hello I'm Sonia."

"I'm Y/n L/n peasant to meet you." We both shake hands, until the door open to show Professor Magnolia.

"Oh dear did you come here?" She ask Sonia, but then she notices me sit opposite from her she quickly hug me. "Oh Y/n dear boy you here!"
Shocking Sonia as I smirk saying "I know the effect I have on women."