VII Rotom Photo Album.

3rd Pov

Y/n sat down drinking tea with Professor Magnolia and Sonia looking all the pictures of Rotomdex.

"Wow that's many Shiny Pokemon you got pictures of." Sonia eyes sparkle with star scrolling down.

However Professor Magnolia notices some newer pictures that capture her eyes. "Scroll up."

Sonia look confessed at her grandmother, but shrugged and did what she was told. To their eyes pop out and back again seeing Y/n on Ho-Oh smiling. "How?" Magnolia asks curiously as it's not normal to see a Ho-Oh. As it's a lifetime option.

"You came few days ago."

"Why." Sonia now also looking at the Trainer, but scroll down to alos see a wolf kind Pokemon. She gesture her mentor to come over as Y/n replied.

"To look for Ruins, but find-" He was quickly cut off by Sonia showing the photos.

"You mean this?"

"Yes, do you know what Pokemon it's?" Y/n asks feeling it's a Legendary what could be his friend or haunt him rest of his life.

"Hmm maybe the old texts book could help." Magnolia walks over to the bookshelf. Sonia takes her Pokemon companion Yamper, walking out of the door saying.

"When you guys do that I will explore the Region for more answers!" She waves, before closes the door out. Magnolia humming trying to find few texts books of the mysterious wolf.

The Pokemon Trainer completely forgot by the Pokemon Professor look at Rotom who try to call his maker." Ahola Y/n, Rotom." His faces appear on the screen.

Rotom quickly connect himself to the computer flies in front of it showing the pictures of the wolf.

"Maker see I got!" He send the pictures to him. The Ahola Professor Kukui look at the pictures eyeing it few times.

"Oh Rotom new discovery?" He grin over the line, behind Magnolia comes over. "Is it Kukui my old student?" She fix her glasses smirking.

"Ahola Professor Magnolia."

"Now show me the child." She claps her hands together ready to see his secret child. As Y/n and Rotom taking back hearing Kukui has child.

"Maker did impregnated her!?"

"Yeah Kukui, you never told me anything. So of old is he or she?" Y/n leaning towards the screen.

"Burnet honey please come over." As the white hair woman with a baby in her hands over.

"Y/n and Magnolia good to see you." She smile seeing the Trainer again and her colleague. But Rotom look annoyed, then he begin to shout at his maker not telling him about it. As three Professors and Y/n laugh together over the screen.

Then the scene fade black to over a certain tower and businessman who smile seeing the scans rising up.

"Oleana, we have reach to part two of the plan now. Get the cane."