Two 🧸

"Wake up Madison!" Ivey said shaking me as if there was an earthquake.

"What?" I asked rolling over to face her.

"We're going ice skating in an hour you gotta get ready. It's 10 now and come on." She said. I groaned then sat up, I got up and went over to my bag and got my outfit out.

I went into her bathroom and got changed.

I put a brandy Melville Malibu  sweater over the top so I didn't get cold when we were skating

I put a brandy Melville Malibu sweater over the top so I didn't get cold when we were skating.

I walked out of the bathroom with my pajamas and put them into my bag

I walked out of the bathroom with my pajamas and put them into my bag. Everyone was in the kitchen eating food.

"We made you some waffles." Ivey said passing me the plate. I sat down on one of the stools and ate them.

We all talked for a bit and made some tik toks then we had to go. I grabbed my phone and we left.

"SHOTGUN!" I called running to the passenger side. Riley was driving and Ivey and Rosie sat in the back. It was about a 5 minute drive so we listened to a couple songs then we got there.

We went in and got ready and went onto the ice. Riley and I took ice skating classes when we were 13 so we were quite good. Rosie and Ivey on the other hand were not.

"How do you guys do this?" Rosie asked trying to balance her self. I started laughing at her and skated over to her.

She grabbed my hand and I helped her around. After about 10 minutes Ivey and Rosie started to get the hang of things.

"OMG! There's two tik tok famous people over there we have to go say hi!" Ivey said to all of us. We all laughed and skated over to where they were.

"Can I get a photo?" Ivey asked.

"Yeah sure." They both replied. They took the photo then one of them looked over to me. "Your the girl from yesterday."