Four 🧸

"I'll come down in a bit. Mads is still asleep and I don't wanna wake her up." I heard nick say.

"Alright. See ya bro." Ryland said at the end of the phone. I slowly opened my eyes and moved off of nick.

"Morning." He said. I smiled at him and sat up. There was a knock at the door so nick got up and answered it. "Thank you Mia." Nick said then closed the door.

He passed me some clothes which I went into the bathroom and got changed into. It was a cropped tank with sweats that both said 'always a lady'.

I walked out and nick was setting up his phone to make a tik tok. I walked over to him and he pulled me into it.

2m❤️

@Nickaustinn: cool kidz 🧸🙈

170k💬

@Madsvalentine: We so cool
Liked by creator
^view replies

@avani: why do I kinda ship
^view replies

@Nickypoo: you guys ship anything that stand next to each other.
Liked by creator

View more comments...

I kept getting notifications and it was from tik tok saying people had followed me and like my videos.

"Everyone's following me and I really don't like it. I hate having fame." I said throwing my phone onto nicks bed.

"It's fine, you'll get used to it. Trust me. You should make a tik tok on your account."

"Ok." I sighed and walked over to my phone and opened tik tok. I went onto Riley's page and found a song that I knew the dance to.

135k❤️

@Madsvalentine: nick told me to post.

0💬

Comments disabled

"Why did you turn comments off? I wanted to hype you up." Nick said pouting.

"My poor little bebe." I said sarcastically. We both went downstairs and I went over to Ryland while nick went to the fridge.

"Hey Ry." I said sitting down next to him. He shut his phone off and put it down.

"Hey Mads." He said. "Random question, is Riley single?" He asked.

"Yeah she is. Also if you like her, just tell her cause I'm pretty sure she likes you too. But don't do it over text, invite her out for ice cream, she really loves ice cream, and tell her then."

"Omg I love you Madison. Thank you." Ry said hugging me. He grabbed his phone and left the room.

Nick came and sat down next to me with a sandwich when my phone started ringing. It was a FaceTime call from Riley. I answered it and he gave popped up on my screen.

R: holy shit. RYLAND STORMS JUST ASKED ME OUT. RYLAND STORMS!

M: be quiet everyone in the hype house kitchen just heard you.

R: Wait your in the hype house?

M: yeah.

I flipped my screen around to show everyone who was in the kitchen, Thomas, Mia, Olivia, Patrick, Calvin, paper/Connor, and nick.

R: that's unfairrrr.

M: aww my poor little bebe.

R: whatever. Sooo now that ry has asked me out, I have to focus on nick asking you out.

I looked over to Nick when she said that and he had a little smirk on his face.

M: ok bye Riley

R: don't you dare hang up on me you bi-

I pressed the end button and laughed. I put my phone onto the glass table and leaned my head on nicks shoulder.

"You ok baby?" He asked. I nodded and shut my eyes. I think I fell asleep because next thing I knew nick was putting me into his bed.

I smiled up and his and turned around and fell back to sleep.

Nicks POV:

"You ok baby?" I asked. I got some weird looks from everyone around the table but I didn't care because Madison liked the nickname and that's all that mattered. Madison nodded then closed her eyes, a few minutes later she fell asleep so I picked her up off of her chair and took her over to my room.

She started to wake up a bit and smiled at me then turned around and went back to sleep. I kissed her forehead and left.

I went back into the kitchen and everyone instantly surrounded me throwing questions about me and Madison around.

"Guys calm down, it's a nickname I made for her and she likes it. We're just friends, also we only met a couple days ago." I said pushing past them all and walking outside.

I sat down on one of the loungers and looked threw the glass to the fans filming me on the street.

I do like Madison but we only just met and I don't want to rush anything. Yeah we have quite a close connection, but we only met because I happened to walk into her on the street then she happened to be at the ice rink the next day.

My thoughts got cut off by fans screaming. I waved at all of them and went back inside and to the living room.