Eleven 🧸

I woke up to the sun beaming into my eyes. I rolled quickly off of nicks arm. He was still asleep so I tried my best to keep quiet, I slowly walked over to the door and opened it.

Outside Kouvr and Mia were standing there with their phones in their hands. "What are you guys doing!" I asked shutting the door.

"Umm, we were coming to see if you were awake." Kouvr said. Mia nodded and pointed at Kouvr in agreement.

"THEY WERE GONNA TAKE A PHOTO OF U AND NICK THEN POST IT!" Patrick shouted from down the hall.

"PATRICK YOU BITCH!" Mia shouted back at him, she ran towards him and he turned and ran away.

"Shh! Nicks still sleeping." I said shaking my head. "Anyways, care to explain what was actually going to happen?"

"Well, Patrick was right. BUT... it wasn't for that reason, to post it, it was for something Mia and I were doing." Kouvr explained. I looked down at her hand and she was shaking.

"Dude, it's good. There's no reason to be scared." I said. She nodded then walked away. I went back into the room and the LED lights were now on and nick wasn't in bed.

I left the room then went upstairs to the living room. I went onto tik tok and scrolled down my fyp for a bit, following fan pages that I saw. I saw a video from nick that said 'posted 3 mins ago' so I checked it out.

(Just imagine a video of nick saying 'let's take off the top go hit the club, do you know what it feels like to fall in love')

5M❤️

NICKAUSTINN: me talking to Mads.valentine last night while she was asleep. 😂

1M💬

MADS.VALENTINE: I-
Liked by creator
↪️ NICKAUSTINN: 😏😉
^view replies

AVANI: NICK! You can't say that.
liked by creator
^view replies

LILHUDDY: Nicky really be dropping me for Mads doe.

RILEY: No one cares about Madison, come to me.
↪️ NICKAUSTINN: leave
↪️ MADS.VALENTINE: go away Riley.
^View replies

Mia came running into the room with her phone playing the tik tok Nick posted. "Check Nicks recent on tik tok!" Everyone who was in the room looked at it then looked over to me.

"I'm gonna go." I said then left and went back to Nicks room. I knocked on the door and nick let me in.

"Hey Mads, what's up?" He asked looking for something.

"Nothing much, what you looking for?" I asked.

"Oh, my car keys. I need to go pick Darianka up from the airport."

"1. Your car keys are in your hat on the table.
2. Can I come?" I asked. Nick got him keys then nodded.

"Yeah sure, why not." He said. "I need to leave in like 10 minutes."

"Ok cool." I looked down at the clothes I were wearing and I remembered I was still in my pajamas.
"Can I burrow some clothes? Like sweatpants and a sweater or something?"

"Yeah sure, you can take the black hype house sweatpants and you can wear the blue champion hoodie." He said pointing towards his closet.

I nodded then went over to his closet and got them out. I then went into the bathroom and got changed. Once I was ready we left.