Ten 🧸

"Madison I'm so sorry." Nick said with small tears rolling down his face. He was staring right into my eyes which I was also doing the same of.

"Nick, we were getting so close and you go a ruin it with my best friend."

"Mads I'm so sor-" Nick started to say but I cut him off

"I'm not the person you should be talking to, your best friends girlfriend cheated on him with you." I said looking over towards Rys door then back at him.

"Madison, he probably hates me." Nick replied.

"Please nick?" I asked. Nick rolled his eyes then opened the door to Rylands room.

Nicks POV:

"Hey Madi." Ryland said looking up at me. "Your not Madison."

"No I'm not." I replied. "I should probably go I'm sorry." I said turning around and going back towards the door.

"It's fine. I was hoping to talk to you." Ryland said. I turned back around and walked over to his bed. I sat down and we talked for a while.

"It's cool dude." Ry said. I smiled at him then there was a knock. "Madison." We both said looking at each other.

"Come in!" Ry shouted. She opened the door and Madi walked in and went over to Ryland.

"Hey." She said hugging him. She pulled out of the hug then looked over to me and completely ignored me.

"I'm gonna go." I said. I got up then left, I went over to my room and just looked through old photos of Mads and I.

Madison's (Your) POV:

"You and nick friends again?" I asked Ryland. I sat down on the end of the bed.

"We never stopped being friends, I was just a bit angry at him I guess." Ry explained. "Anyways, wanna make a tik tok or something?"

"Sure." I got my phone out and found a sound.

2M❤️

MADS.VALENTINE: I don't like Ryland today 😹 RYLANDSTORMSS

159,618K💬

RYLANDSTORMSS: my ass is thick.
Liked by creator
↪️ MADS.VALENTINE: I-

RILEY: imagine getting with my ex boyfriend 😹🙈
↪️ MADS.VALENTINE: imagine breaking up with your boyfriend over your ex best friends comment section. 😹

USER: what happened with Riley and ry?

USER: Stan mads.

DARIANKA.S: I'm coming to LA tomorrow. We have to meet!
Liked by creator
↪️ MADS.VALENTINE: omg yes!

"Do you know who Darianka is?" I asked Ryland.

"Darianka Sanchez?" I nodded. "Yeah, she's Olivia's best friend and she used to 'date' nick." He said putting date in quotation marks.

"What do you mean by 'date'?" I asked mimicking his hand gestures.

"It was complicated. They were really close and things like that but when Darianka joined the hype house her background got brought up again then she got kicked out and nick didn't really want to speak to her."

"What did she do?" I asked. Ryland shook his head in a 'doesn't matter' kinda way. "Ok, I should probably go home now. Love you ry." I said and hugged him.

When I hugged him loads of memories of Nick and I came back. Everything we've done together in the past 3 months.

(Madison is Addison, Nick is Bryce, Indiana is Ivey, Josh is Ryland, Tayler is Tayler, Charli is Rosie, Chase is Patrick, Alex is Alex.)

"I have to go." I said pulling out of the hug I was in with Ryland and running to nicks room. I opened the door and nick was sitting on his bed on his phone.

"Madison?" He asked looking up at me.

"I liked you nick, ALOT and I can't stop. I've liked you since the first day I walked into you outside my house. Nicholas Robert Austin, I love you so much." I said standing in the door way.

Nick got up and walked over to me and kissed me. I kissed back the pulled away and looked him straight in his blue eyes.

"Madison Valentine, I love you so much and what happened with Riley meant nothing." Nick said.

"I know nick. Caught up in the moment, been there done that. Come on, let's watch a movie." I said pulling him over to his bed and putting on Netflix. We watched a few movies then I fell asleep on nicks chest. His arms were wrapped around my waist and I finally felt safe.