Seven 🧸

I woke up and grabbed my phone from the side of the bed. I turned it on and saw I had about 27 messages from a group chat. I checked it and I had been added to the hype house group chat who also had people called Bryce, Jaden, Josh, James and larray/Larri.

I texted morning to it then got out of my bed. I walked over to my bathroom and took my hair out of the Dutch braids they were in. I brushed my hair out then did my teeth and things like that.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the closet I grabbed some ripped jeans with a black AC/DC top.

I grabbed some blue air Jordan's and put them on then went downstairs

"You look nice

"You look nice." London said walking past me to the kitchen.

"Thank you." I said following him and grabbing some waffles. I put them in the toaster and waited. Once they popped up I put them onto a plate and put maple syrup on them.

I ate them while looking at my Instagram feed. I went onto my explore page and saw some fan pages of me. I decided to follow them and look at a few edits.

❤️ 💬 ↗️ ⏏️
158,728 views

@Madison.love:
Quick little edit I made. Hope you like it 🥺🧸 @Mads_valentine

Comments:
@Mads_valentine: omg thank you bebe.
^@Madison.love: you saw it!!

@darianka.s: this is so cute! I need to meet her.

@Nickaustin: that's my baby 🥺🖤
^@Mads_valentine: 🧸🥺

I looked at a few more edits then put my phone down so I could wash the plate I had just used. Once I was done I grabbed my phone and walked back upstairs to my room.

I opened my MacBook and sat down on my couch. I put on Emma Chamberlain and watched her for a bit until there was a knock at the door.

"It's open!" I shouted. I paused my video and looked over to the door to see London walk in then close the door behind him.

"Can I use your balcony?" London asked.

"Why exactly, you have your own." I replied.

London rolled his eyes then looked at me. "mom locked mine because I kept vaping." London continued, "So can I?" I nodded and he opened the doors and went out.

I grabbed my phone from next to me the joined him outside. He passed me his JUUL which I took a hit off then gave it back to him.

"So what's your plan then?" He asked, sitting down onto one of my couches. I sat opposite him and looked at him confused. "When you move out."

"I mean I'll probably just hang out with Riley and the girls. Maybe with nick and ry but apart from that I don't know." I said right before my phone started ringing. "Sorry dude." I said walking back into my room and answering it.

R: hey

M: what's up ry?

R: I'm going to the hype house today you wanna come?

M: Yeah sure.

R: cool. I'm outside you house now so come down. Also can you bring your JUUL?

M: Umm Yeah sure. See you in a sec.

"Lon, I'm leaving now so when u leave can u shut my doors please?" I asked grabbing my JUUL from my draw.

"Yeah sure. See ya." He said. I waved goodbye then left. I ran downstairs and left the house. I saw Riley parked across the road so I shut the door and went over to her.

I opened up the door and got in. Riley started driving and we got to the hype house within 10 minutes because there was hardly any traffic. We got out and I passed Riley the JUUL she asked for.

"Omg thank you, I'm so stressed today I just need to be somewhere other then home." She said taking a hit.

We walked up to the door and we went in. Riley hid my JUUL in her bag until we got to Rylands room. We got there and Riley knocked on the door. Ry answered it almost immediately and let us in. I walked over to the bed and sat down while Ryland walked over to his seat and Riley sat on his lap.

"Aww, you guys are cute." I said. Riley started blushing and Ryland just laughed a bit pulling Riley closer to him. "I'm gonna go find nick. See ya." I said getting up and leaving Rylands room. I shut the door behind me then went downstairs to Nicks room.

I knocked on the door and there was no answer so I tried opening it and it was unlocked so I went in. He was on the edge of his bed sleeping. I walked over and kissed his nose then left.

I went up to the 'party room' and just in there for a bit and watched tik tok. I made a few and posted one to my account.

(The first one)

158k❤️

@Madison.valentine: like the three musketeers 🖤🧸

947💬

@Dixiedamelio: first🙈
Liked by creator
^view replies

@Brycehall: come sway.
Liked by creator
^view replies
^@Madison.valentine: bet
^view replies

@Nickaustinn: why didn't you tell me you were here? 🥺🧸
Liked by creator
^@: aww, Mads is at hype.
@Madison.valentine: cause you where asleep
^view replies

I put my phone away then went back to nicks room because I knew his was awake now. I knocked on the door and I could hear a faint 'come in' from the other side.

"You probably don't wanna come to close." Nick said coughing.

"Aww are you sick?" I asked. He nodded then coughed again. I walked over to him and felt the top of his head, it was really hot and his face looked pale. "I'll be back. Love you." I said then left to get some water and some other things for him.

Nicks POV:

"I'll be back. Love you." Mads said then left.

"I love you too, so so much." I said quietly. I fall more for this girl every day.