Part 2 - Hogwarts

"Grace, we're here" Draco said helping me get up

"awhh" I moaned annoyed, Draco chuckled at my reaction and dragged me to get off the train while I rested on his shoulder with my eyes closed and started walking beside him as if I was drunk and he was looking after me.

"Hello everyone" a gruffy voice said "My name is Hagrid and we're going to walk for a little bit, but watch your step when we get to the boats" Hagrid said to everyone. BOATS?! I quickly stood up straight and looked around me for some boats ready to run

"are you okay Grace?" Draco looked at me with a worried and confused face as I was wide alert.

"boats?!" I squeaked turning to a huge tall man, with a big brown scruffy beard and long hair that matched, I'm guessing that's Hagrid...he turned towards me and then started walking again and said:

"Yes, boats. We need to get onto the boats so we can arrive to Hogwarts."Hagrid said and started laughing, I walked beside him with Draco holding my back waiting for me to fall as I always did as a kid, dammit no wonder I act like I have brain damage...but then I started to panic as I saw the boats.

"oh no, no no no" I whispered hiding behind Draco, everyone behind me stared at as if I was crazy, point taken but I quickly cleared my throat and just stood beside Hagrid hiding my panic by keeping a straight face.

"Everyone will have to get in 5 groups in each boat so we can arrive to the other side of Hogwarts." We got into our groups with Draco, Blaise, Goyle, Crabbe and I, hopping in the boat, I was the last one to get in since I had a fear of boats and water, Draco was obviously rolling his eyes as I took his hand to get in, the boat started paddling by itself following the big hairy man Hagrid was, assuming he used magic to bring us to Hogwarts.

"Why are you so scared of boats?" Goyle asked me snickering a little as the other boys joined in

"I don't like the boats or the water, you never know if this could be our death from downing or being attacked from sea creatures, as the boats sinks" I shuddered at the thought of dying from the ocean and water, they all snorted and chuckled as they heard my answer

"Grace, we can fix the boat or heal you if you try to die from the water" Draco said shaking his head laughing with his friends, it comforted me a lot more then I thought it would of. Well one of my fear's off the list.

"huh, true..." they all laughed one more time and started talking about how Hogwarts was going to be like and who they were going to pick on.

 As they were talking I realized Harry Potter was staring at me just as I was silently looking around for any sign of danger, I still didn't trust the water but then he just started laughing when he was watching what I was doing, I stared at him poking my tongue out and went back to thinking about what I would do at Hogwarts and how i would make friends until we reached to our destination.

"Okay kids, we're here, welcome to Hogwarts" Hagrid pointed. Some of us gasped of how it looked, we were all so amazed and fascinated of how Hogwarts looked from the outside, It was so big! I wonder how it would look inside, probably HUGE and bright as i guessed from the windows of how light they were from the inside. We all got out of the boats and heard the man speak again.

"Okay everyone, meet Professor McGonagall, she will take you all inside and sort you into your houses" He explained to us

"Hello first years, I will be taking you around to show you the house rooms, where you will put your luggage's in a moment after you have been put into your houses, follow me in two straight lines and you wouldn't get lost" the sweet-strict woman said as everyone got in lines.

 Draco pulled me by my wrist and pushed in front of the others while his friends followed, some of them got really annoyed when we pushed them to the front but I just glared at them knowing if they would say anything to upset any of us. 

Professor McGonagall showed us each of the houses rooms and said she would be back while she went to get the role with everyone's names so we could get ready for us to be separated in our houses. Draco took the chance to introduced himself to Harry to make a deal with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(next chapter)