Part 11 - Mother and Father

"Late Malfoys?" A sudden voice said coming from somewhere..

"who is-" I looked around the room of students to see....a small dwarf with a mustache and glasses. He was in the middle of the room looking at me disappointed. I guess this is the charms teacher....

"oh...sorry professor..."

"Professor Flitwick." The small but soft dwarf said to me

 "why are you late Malfoy's? And why do you have...tea with you Miss Malfoy?" Professor Flitwick says looking towards my tea in my hand

"uh, I...need it for medical reasons" I said dragging Draco to find only one seat available next to the pug-girl and Hermione with Ron...well, I guess I'll sit with Hermione and Draco will sit with the pug...pity...

"Draco, you can sit with the pug" I whispered to him. He groaned quietly, clearly annoyed..

"You'll live.." I muttered to him. I walked towards Hermione and sat next to her, as Draco did the same next to pansy-the-pug...

"Well....Now that the Malfoy's are back we shall return to what we were learning before.." Professor Flitwick continues with the class...I listened to what Professor Flitwick had to say, even though I've learnt about most of charms for a this year. He was talking about levitational spells we were going to learn about through out the year. I honestly was interested in this class though...until I got interrupted...

"Grace! Grace!" Someone lightly nudges my arm and I turned to see Harry on my left

"Mmm?" I turn to Harry in response. 

Harry, Ron and Hermione now huddled...a little bit...and I'm guessing Ron and Hermione know what Harry's going to say..

"Snape wished me luck today, for tomorrow" Harry said leaning towards me while he whispered

"and..?" Was all I could say

"And it explains the blood.." Hermione says continuing 

"blood..?" Curiosity filled me now..

"Oh yeah, last night- I'm guessing Professor Snape let the troll in as a diversion. He might have done it so he could try and get past the three-headed dog, which explains-"

"three-headed dog? Diversion? Snape?" I said interrupting Harry in confusion 

"long story.." Ron says understanding my confusion

"okay...continue sorry" 

"no problem...but it explains how he tried to get past the three-headed dogs because he might've gotten himself bitten. That's why he's limping.." Harry says explaining part of what  happened last night..

"...now that I have done the introduction of the levitational spells and things you will be learning, it is time to practice a simple levitational spell, I would like one of you to explain-" Professor Flitwick looks at me, who's facing Harry..

"ah. Miss Malfoy, I don't see why, you can't explain a levitational spell we might learn today?" Professor Flitwick stares at me with a smile. 

I clear my throat and think of a spell I learnt with mother...hmm the human flying...no thats too advanced...the object flying spell? Uhh that's too basic maybe. Wait..wait no, he said 'simple' right?

"The 'Wingardium Leviosa' spell? It allows us to have the ability to lift or make certain objects fly with our wands, all we need to do it 'swish and flick' towards the object.." I say to Professor Flitwick, who looked a bit annoyed but I found it amusing, really... That made me smirk