Part 24 - dementors

It was Harry's quidditch game today. I woke up and put on some warm clothes for the game with the colour red. I thought it would be nice to support harry. I didn't have much red so I went to go to the gryffindor common room, for some red clothes.

While I was walking in the gryffindor common room, I wondered around and found the weasley twins come out from a room.

"George, Fred!" I said jumping in their arms. They chuckled. 

"Did you miss us?" George said looking down at me 

"We weren't far from you, you know?" Fred said patting my head. I always had a big smile when I was with the twins. They were like another brother to me.

"I know, Its just haven't been including me in your pranks anymore" I said looking at them with a pout, Fred grinned and George rolled his eyes

"fine, we'll include you-" "-in our pranks" they both said finishing their sentences sighing, I felt my face light up in a smirk

"yay" I said clapping my hands. I forgot that I needed a Jersey or something red so I asked the twins if they had something red so I could wear it to support harry. They both gave me the eyebrow up thing, moving it up and down making cat purr noises.

"Ugh. No. I don't like Harry! He's my best friend." I said crossing my arms trying to hide my smile

"thats what I think" Fred said whispering to George

"or him" George said grinning. I raised one of my eyebrows up and chuckled sarcastically "sure, whisper all you like about Harry and I but nothing's going on" I said looking around, to avoid contact with them. They twins chuckled at my reaction.

"she's cute when she disagrees with us" I heard George tell Fred loud enough for me to purposely hear.

"hey!" I nudged George in the ribs, but made no difference as the twins burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"Can I have a red jumper?" I asked them with a hand out

"I don't know.." Fred said looking at George "Can you?" George said looking at me amused, while I looked behind sarcastically "who are you talking to werido? Where's the jumper?" Again they laughed loudly

"Okay, okay" they both said snickering whispering to each other. I rolled my eyes as they chucked the red hoodie and beanie on.

I bowed at them sarcastically "thank you my majesty's". "Why your welcome" they both said looking astonished and acting like princess'.

"Oh come on." I grabbed the twins hands and ran to the quidditch pitch. The twins and I did a couple pranks on the way to the game and then sat with the rest of the Weasley's as George went with the rest of the team and Fred with me waiting for Ron. I soon started to realize it was raining. 

"Um...Fred?" Fred turned to me and saw me looking at the rain slightly smiling "it's about to rain" I said squinting my eyes, looking up and down from the clouds. 

"Don't worry Grace. You will cover me, won't you?" he said pretend shivering. "Your going to be in the rain anyways" I said rolling my eyes as Fred started laughing. I felt a presence behind me so I turned around and saw 'Mione.

"What- where did you come from?!" I said suspiciously with an eyebrow up. huh. I wonder where she did come from. I rolled my eyes at myself.

"Why did you roll you eyes at me?" she said narrowing her eyes as she brought a umbrella from her little bag. I peered towards her bag as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"What? I'm curious" she rolled her eyes and passed me an umbrella at my stomach. I missed.

"argh..ow.." I said holding on my stomach and grabbed the umbrella off the floor, seeing her with a amused face. I gave her a sarcastic smile and mumbled "thanks"