Part 12 - morning

I woke up early today. About 2-3AM in the morning? Wow never mind, really early. Anyways I washed my face with water splashing on my face, followed by brushing my teeth and brushing my hair. 

Once I was ready I got into my robes and took quiet steps outside the door, because I didn't want to wake up the girls. They all were fast asleep but then heard snoring coming from our room...I snorted, it was the pug-girl. Oops...meant to be quiet... I got outside of the girls dorms to the slytherin common room. I saw the blonde hair and knew who that was. 

"Draco what are you doing here, so early?" Draco jumped on the couch and turned his head

"I could ask you the same.." I saw him still in his pajama's causing me to giggled quietly, so I patted his head and walked towards the door

"hey. Where are you going?" I turned around to him. 

"You should get some sleep, and I'm just going to wonder around the place" I said waving at Draco

"wait!" what now?

"yes Draco?"

"Well if anything you need sleep because today is your game against the Gryffindor's, you need to catch the snitch before 'Pottah' does." I frowned 

"You know, I don't really care if I'm a seeker or not. I don't mind being a beater if anything but I don't know" I shrugged my shoulder

"You know. Father cares a lot that your seeker." Draco says looking down. I sighed and sat next to him, crossing my legs.

"you're the substitute seeker and a beater...but I'm sure ather more, I don't really...only when it's dinner time, really." I say giving Draco a small smile, playing with his hair lightly

"yeah...but that doesn't mean I like it.." He says leaning on my shoulder. I kissed him on the head before I was going to go

"I have to go but I'll be back" I said to Draco skipping out of the common room, to walk around the huge castle, I will be leaving soon...

Time goes fast. I can't help it but admit, I'm also excited to go home in the Malfoy Manor. My birthday is soon...omg, I forgot it's tomorrow...how could I forget?! Huh, I really am in my own world. 

Hmm, lets go to see how Harry and Ron are doing. I skipped towards the gryffindor painting who had been in her pajama's walking up to me.

"Hello dear, what are you doing here up so late?" The lady said rubbing her eyes in the painting

"Oh, I'm sorry to wake you up but may I please go in the gryffindor common room?" I asked politely 

"yes you may, what's the password?" she asked me

"Caput Draconis" I smiled at her "sorry about waking you up" the painting opened towards the gryffindor common room.

Their password isn't really that hard...because the room was so red and old red but also because Gryffindor is all about bravery and power...So 'Caput Draconis' would suit as their password since it means 'Dragon Head' in Latin... 

The gryffindor common room, felt so much like home and warm. It made me feel weird and fuzzy. The whole room is scarlet and gold but it felt like home in a way. Casual home. I walked towards the boys dorm who had five boys in here. Harry. Ron. Neville. Dean and the boy who exploded his feather...

I snickered until I saw Harry leaning against the window, drolling slightly, but tired. I sat down next to him and shook him lightly to wake him up. He gasped out loud and snapped his head to me, who had woke him up..