Part 25 - Sirus Black.

Hermione, Ron and I were outside talking in the snow while we waited for Harry.

"It's mostly supposed to be the most haunted building in Britain, did I mention that?" Hermione said, talking facts about the small house in front of us. 

"twice" Ron and I said in unison to Hermione

"Do you want to move a bit closer?" Hermione said looking at the house with interest

"huh?" Ron said a bit cautious

"At the shrieking shake?" I said with an eyebrow up

"O-oh, I actually...think I'm fine here" Ron said stuttering as I laughed a bit, from his response.

Suddenly my mood changed as I felt my brother come near us. I didn't turn because I won't give him the attention he wants. But Hermione and Ron turned to them annoyed.

"Well, well, looks who's here" he said with amusement. I rolled my eyes. "you 2 shopping for you new dream home?" Draco said without hesitation

"A bit grab for you weasley?" Draco said annoyingly. I turned around to say something but Ron answered back.

"Shut your mouth Malfoy" I was a bit startled by his answer which made me frown in surprise.

"Ooo, not so friendly?" Draco said smiling at his work...I could just push him down the snow and everything will be great! Nope, wrong. He'll just tell father I 'almost killed him' with a bunch of snow. I heard Hermione laugh sarcastically as she stepped forward from us.

"I hope you don't mean yourself" Hermione said challenging as Draco looked at Hermione disgusted

"How do you talk to me, you fil-" I cut him off

"Nope, your not saying that or I'll push you off to the snow, along with your new coat." I said stepping forward to him with a glare.

Then out of no where a snow ball came at Draco's coat. We all turned to see if it was Harry but we saw no one. 

"Who is that?!" Draco half-yelled instantly

Another snowball hit him again. Draco stumbled back as snowballs kept hitting him, close up. Hermione, Ron and I stood there in awe and alert.

"Don't stand there, do something!" Draco said to Goyle

The boys were yelled as they kept being played with. Goyle's pants fell down and I instantly looked away.

"Can you like...put your pants back on Goyle" I said a bit disgusted but laughing while trying to hold it.

"I'm tryi-" He suddenly got kicked in front of us

"Awh come on!" I said sarcastically while laughing 

Draco's friends started getting played with and then Draco tripped over Goyle's body, just lying there. Draco then got pulled by the legs and was dragged down as he yelled. Ron yelled something out but I couldn't hear from mine and Hermione's laughs.

They all scrambled up and tried to run up the snow, but Draco kept pushing his friends down, as he was getting up.

Once they were gone a bit of my hair and Ron's beanie went up but I knew it was Harry the whole time, because he had his invisibility cloak. 

"Harry!" Hermione and I said laughing

Harry took his cloak off and joined the laughter with us.

"Bloody hell, Harry." Ron said with wide eyes "That was not funny!" I rolled my eyes still laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------