Part 20 - Third year

I have been learning more spells and new, old things I haven't learned and things that are quite intelligent for someone in fifth grade, but my father had also taught me some dark spells, including the three forbidden spells. I didn't feel comfortable with those spells so I just watched him quietly use them on insects...

Auntie Bellatrix has come over to our house now. She's quite fun really, I would say she's my favorite but only auntie I had. She is really funny and knows how to play hide n seek when father isn't teaching me, but other from that I enjoy my time with her even though I heard her do bad things. I see good in her, a different way others do...

Anyways, father has told me to not show my weakness at school, because it shows everyone we're weak, which is not what the Malfoy's are so he said I needed to change my attitude. I was totally taken back by his comment but I told him, I could try.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh, finally. The years are done. I've been waiting for this year to be over. I lettered Harry and Ron quite a lot on how they did this year, but apparently their year has been hectic with the philosopher stone stuff. I told him what I was doing and how Ron's family were doing  but other from that, they didn't letter that much. Must be busy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed. It's been a year since Hogwarts. I ran to my brother who was outside the hall. I see he had overcome his slick-back hair from the start of the year, which it thankfully happened. It looked weird on him before- He's changed quite a bit...lost some of the baby cheeks, but the same face...eh, probably still annoying

"Draco!" He turned around to see me and he's grey eyes brightened at his view

"Grace!" I jumped on him for a hug, and he cooperated easily, I stayed in my place for a while until he squeezed me tight. He let me down and I giggled.

"Miss me much?" I said smirking

"I could say the same." He smirked

"Well, I see you've changed that slick-back hair." I pointed out

"yeah, got tired of it" He said smiling 

"clearly. oh my brother, you've changed." I said grabbing his cheeks teasingly

"You have too." He mumbled, pulling my hands away from his cheeks, I laughed at his annoyed reaction...guess I'm still annoying to him...I smirked and ruffled his hair, walking away to find my friends I haven't seen for years!

"Were do you think your going?!" He said loudly 

"nowhere" I said walking away, looking at the floor whilst playing with my rings. I walked around the castle, exactly how I used to 2 years ago. I smiled but then vanished when I hit onto someone's chest. I fell on the cold floor, annoyed.

"Watch it." I hissed annoyed

"Oh I'm so sorry. Here let me help-" I got up shaking the dust off me

"I'm fine." I looked up to see a familiar boy "Uh, have I met you before?" I asked with an eyebrow up. Kind of cute...

"Wait, your Grace Malfoy? Right?" the boy said with his velvet voice...I knew that voice.

"wait, you Cedric Diggory. I remember when I saw you in first grade." I looked down a little, from the first memory of him...I thought he was cute, and I was in FIRST GRADE. Well...I'm in third grade now...So...

"yeah" He said smiling "You remember me?" He asked slightly smirking

"Nah, I don't know, who you are" I said rolling my eyes. He laughed lightly. I smiled happily at his laugh...MERLIN GRACE! LOVE IS WEAK!...I shook my head to focus, and search my friends