Four

The girl was tired.

She hadn't had an ounce of sleep since that day, being to scared he would invade her mind again and try speaking to her.

So there Alex sat at the end of the Gryffindor table looking horrible, her once glowing face somehow looked dull, with bags under her eyes and her hair thrown in a lazy braid, it was obvious the girl hadn't slept.

So people passed, giving small smiles to the girl, some even complimenting her new glasses.

But Harry Ron and Hermione never came, Ginny and the twins where here, the the trio seemed to be nowhere in sight.

So Alex sat alone, deciding it would look less lonely if she read while she waited for the food.

"Hello Potter" someone said as they sat next to her.

Alex sighed and turned towards the malfoy boy who was grinning at her.

The pair hadn't talked since the library incident, but Alex guessed since Harry wasn't here it was okay.

"Hello malfoy" the girl said, her voice sounding a little more depressing then then she had intended

"Since when did you have glasses, now you truly look like your brother." He said as he grabbed the material from the girls face and put them on his own.

She quickly dropped her head and covered her face, not wanting Draco to see the black eye the girl now had

"Oh come on potter it's not like I've never seen you without glasses"

"Give them back malfoy!" The girl hissed.

Draco nodded his head and passed her the glasses, not wanted to anger her any further.

"What are you doing here draco?"

The blonde simply shrugged, "you looked like you could use some company"

Alex shook her head but smiled, "I'm fine, see I got my book"

She said as she held up the book.

"Pride and Prejudice." The blonde boy read out loud.

"I'm quite fond of reading and if you don't mind I'd love to do it now. Goodbye malfoy" the girl said dismissing the boy.

"Wait, before I go. Would you like to go somewhere with me on Saturday? Its not a date-."

"I'd love to" she interrupted the boy with a sweet smile.

"Alright, bring a bathing suit and a broom, you have one right?"

Alex simply nodded and the boy was off to his own table.

Truthfully, the girl didn't have a broom, tho she knew how to ride one.

She would simply just ask Harry to borrow his, like she did sometimes.

Before Alex knew the week had flown by and it was now Saturday.

So the girl put on her black two piece bathing suit under a pair of denim shorts and a sweater.

She had asked Harry to use his broom the day before, with a little bit of convincing and reassurance the girl would not break his precious broom, her brother had given in with out any questions.

It was early in the morning when the pair met in the courtyard, most of the students where still asleep, seeming as most slept in considering there was no classes.

With a short greeting the two where off to god knows where, with Draco leading the way.

After what seemed like ages the pair landed near a small lake.