Six

"Love makes you weak"

The girl was back in the dark room.

This time she wasn't scared, reassuring herself he couldn't hurt her here.

"I don't know what you mean" she replied as she looked around for the source that the voice came from.

"He'll become a weakness for you Alexandria. You'll start to care, but believe me in a snap of a finger I can have him gone. So I need you to do something for me"

The girl stopped breathing for a second, would he really hurt draco if she didn't do what he wanted?

"What do you want?" The girl spat after a moment.

"Don't tell Harry or Dumbledore what you see through my eyes anymore do you understand?"

The girl didn't know what to say, Harry expects Alex to tell him everything regarding Voldemort.

She couldn't put Draco in danger, she refused to

"Okay fine, but only if you do this one thing for me"

The girl continued after a moment, "you won't go anywhere near draco, you won't hurt him you won't speak to him or about him okay?"

The pale monster in front of her shrugged, his eyes the same as hers, one black the other green.

"An eye for an eye" he said with an evil laugh as he disappeared, allowing the girl to wake up

The girl had been avoiding Harry at all cost.

She knew if he saw her he'd just ask if she saw anything new.

She'd also been trying her best to go unnoticed by Dumbledore, which was hard considering he was in charge of the whole school.

So there she was, in the middle of her charms class, next to draco of course, when Mr.flich walked in.

"sorry to interrupt Professor Flitwich, Dumbledore has requested to see Miss potter, it's urgent"

Everyone looked at the girl who simply sighed, she knew they were gonna make her close her eyes again to spy of Voldemort.

But it wouldn't work, he always knew when she was there, he could always get in her mind but the girl somehow couldn't get into his.

She just needed to find a way.

"Did you do something?" Draco whispered in the girls ear as she packed up her stuff

She shook her head, "no don't worry I'll catch up with you later"

When the girl arrived at the headmasters office she immediately went in.

She wasn't so surprised when she saw Harry there as well.

"You've been avoiding us miss potter" the older man said as he stood up, Harry doing the same.

"I've been busy with classes, you have to understand I can't put my education on holt because some dark evil wizard decided to invade my brain"

Alex knew that sounded a little bitchy, but all she wanted to do was get out of there and back to class.

All she wanted to do was go back to draco.