Three

Alex was somewhere dark.

It was an endless room of nothing but black.

She could hear the evil laughs of the thing that haunted her dreams at night.

"Hello?" The girl called out desperately.

"Kill the Potters" an evil voice Chanted.

She couldn't see anyone but she heard the footsteps of someone who was fast approaching

A cloud of fog suddenly filled the room and emerging from it was he-who-shall-not-be-named.

Voldemort.

"They treat you bad Alexandria. Your brother doesn't see how strong you are. With me you could be the most amazing witch to walk on this earth"

He started taking slow steps towards the girl.

She shook her head and started moving backwards, before she bumped into what felt like a wall.

She was trapped, and her worst nightmare was just a couple of feet in front of her.

"My brother loves me!" She shouted searching her pockets for her wand.

"If he loved you why does he treat you so cruelly? Treated you as if you where disposable. Like you're less then him. Like he can control you"

He took a short pause as he ran his cold hand over the girls cheek, which seemed to be covered in tears.

"You have powers beyond anyone's understanding. Only I can help you. What your brother doesn't understand is I have a piece of my soul in you as well." He continued.

"No no no! Harry's the chosen one!" The girl protested

"Hush child!" He shouted causing the girl to jump back.

"I want to live for ever and in order to do that I must kill you and your brother. But you can stand by my side and be something great. Then they'll truly see you for more then a pretty face"

Alex didn't know what to do. She didn't know if it was reality or a dream, but she couldn't wake up.

"Leave me alone!" She begged.

"I was going to, then you somehow formed an emotional bond with that malfoy boy-."

"What does Draco have to do with this!" She cut him off.

She could see his neck twitch, "he's awoken something in you. Don't you feel it Alexandria? Your practically growing more powerful as we speak."

She shook her head, "leave me alone!" She shouted on last time

Before the girl knew it she was no longer in the dark room but in the comfort of her own bed, tho in a cold sweat she finally let go of the breath she had been holding onto the whole time.

Alex didn't know what to do, she couldn't tell Harry, he wouldn't believe her.

But she had to tell someone, so she got ready and made her way to hagrids small house that was in the outskirts of the castle.

Just like Harry, Alex had formed an unbreakable bond with the giant.

"Hagrid?" The girl called as she pushed the door open and stepped inside.

"I'm here!" The tall man said as he stomped his way to the front door, only stopping when he saw Alex a couple of feet in front of him

"What's wrong Alex? Why are you crying?"