XXIII. Decisions

I want to be craved by you.
I want you to think about kissing me
as much as I think about kissing you

★°°•°°★

★°°•°°★

Have you woke up in the morning feeling the walls of the room wanting to crash you? Thinking about what happened the night before and slowly, the remnants were hunting you?

I have.

But the amazing feeling it left still lingered. And what was odd about it, I want it. I was craving for it. More. Each day.

★°°•°°★

TAEHYUNG

Drugs.

Jin was like it. He was addictive. I couldn't count how many times we did it last night. He was amazingly perfect. I didn't get any sleep. I wasn't sure actually. I was exhausted.

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was 6 in the morning. I was sitting behind my working desk in my bedroom for an hour now. The laptop was still open, but I wasn't able to use it. I was staring at Jin on my bed, sleeping soundly, and under that white blanket was his naked body.

Jin was handsome. His skin was flawless. It was smooth and soft. It has that distinct sweet smell. My hands glided smoothly against it and I could still feel his skin on my palm.

Aside from his physical features, he was smart and confident. But above all that, he was brave. He was aware of what he was doing, but I wasn't sure if he was ready for the consequences. It made me wonder now why he thought of doing sinful things with me. The same thing goes on in my head. I was aware of the consequences but I didn't care.

I was never against people falling in love with someone who was twice their age or had a huge age gap. I and Jimin have 5 years age gap. I knew that there were men who prefer someone more mature. I was sure that Jin had lots of admirers. With his beauty, it was impossible not to notice him. Out of all those who like him, I wonder why he did not choose any of them. Instead, he chose to gamble his life to me. Why me? A middle-aged married man with a son and a daughter.

Letting out a deep breath, I closed my laptop. There was no way I could concentrate. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Perhaps, it could wash away all the anxiousness I am feeling at the moment.

***

Jin was still asleep when I was done showering. I put a shirt and sweatpants on and lie down beside him. I needed to catch at least two hours of sleep as I had a lunch meeting today. I could sleep in the other room, but I had no more strength to move.

Jin moved as soon as I settled beside him. He rubbed his eyes with his hands and his lips pouted. Opening his eyes and finding me beside him, I thought he would be shocked. Or perhaps, felt guilty or apologetic about what had just happened to us. But he was surprisingly calm.

"I'm sorry I woke you up," I whispered.

He shook his head and started to lift his body. "I'm sorry I fell asleep. I will go back to my room."

Grabbing his arm and pulling him back to bed, I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him closer to me. "Please stay."

I can feel his body tense for a while, but after a while, he nuzzled his face in my neck and his hand on my chest. "I like you, Taehyung."

His mumble made me want to pull away and question his mind, but instead, I pulled him closer. This was the first time he called me by my first name. Not literally ignoring, I chose to stay away from the topic for the moment. "Let's not talk about it now. It's too early for that."

I heard him hum. His lips softly touching the skin between my shoulder and neck. "I'm willing to wait for you."

"Please don't"

"I will," he whispered. "Let's go back to sleep."

***
I woke up from the blinding lights coming from the hotel window. I covered my face with the blanket, but someone pulled it down.

A beautiful smiling face greeted me. "Wakey wakey sleepy daddy. It's 9 already."

I can smell food in the bedroom and Jin placed a lap desk on the bed before kissing me on the lips. "There's no Kat's here, but I went down to check the coffee shop nearby.  Drink it while it's hot."

I looked at him as he transferred the food from the table to the lap desk. I looked around and saw that he already prepared my suit, even my shoes, and socks.

"If we are in my apartment, I will cook for you," he said as he crawled to bed to sit beside me.

"You always cook for me. The sandwiches you're preparing every day."

Jin smiled as he cut a chunk of ham from my plate and fed it to me, wiping the corner of my lips with his thumb. "Sandwich isn't a masterpiece. Wait until you taste my Shrimp Scampi. You'll ask for more."

Sure, it was wrong to compare Jin to my husband. Jimin was loving and caring, but he was lacking when it comes to my immediate needs. He wasn't that good in the kitchen. He has prepared my suits every morning, but I just realized he would pick whatever he sees first. He didn't care if it was crumpled or whatever. He never prepares my shoes and socks. He wasn't at the door whenever I came home from the office. The effort was there, but the deep thought wasn't. Was I being petty now? I know that it was only a minor thing, but I couldn't help but admire Jin for all the efforts and deep thoughts he was putting into everything.

"Jin..."

"You're married. I know," he cut the fruit and made me eat it before staring at my eyes. "I am only 20 but I certainly know what I am getting into. I am just the other man. I am just having an affair with a married man. Oh! Wait! With a handsome, sexy married man. Hear me Taehyung, I don't care so stop worrying. The secret is safe with me."

Jin surprised me by removing the lap desk and putting it on the side before straddling me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my nose. "I know you're worried. You don't have any responsibility if you want me. I will not ask you to leave your husband or to choose me. Should I be happy with this setup? To answer that, I should. Do I have a choice? I do and I chose this. So you better kick me out now if you don't want this because once you decide to start it with me, there will be no backing out."

His words echoed throughout my body. How could he be so bold? This was the first time I met someone as brave as him. Looking into his eyes, I began to question myself, how could I resist him? I've never thought of cheating until I met Jin. I didn't know I needed someone else other than my husband. Was it lust? But apart from all the dirty thoughts, I began to realize what I was missing. All my frustrations started to hit hard. As of now, I wasn't sure about this but I was certain about one thing...

"I want you to stay," I bravely answered while my eyes were locked on his before capturing his luscious lips.