VII. Attention

"Beautiful things
do not ask for attention..."

★°°•°°★

★°°•°°★

THIRD PERSON POV

"Hey, gorgeous!" Jungkook sits down on the edge of Jin's desk looking at the very surprised Jin.

Another man, taller than Jungkook, came from behind, pulling Jungkook on the shoulder. "Manners Kook. Chairs are available for you to sit on." The man looked at Jin flashing his dimples. "I'm sorry about that."

Jungkook sits down on the chair in front of Jin's desk, giving Jin an intense stare and a naughty grin. "Are you somehow free for lunch, gorgeous?"

"Hey hey hey!" Linda finally stands up from her seat, pinching Jungkook's ear when she noticed that Jin is feeling uncomfortable. "Stop scaring Jin."

"It's okay Ms. Linda. I'm fine." Jin smiled. Men flirting are not new to him. Men his type are welcome to flirt especially men as handsome as Jungkook. But for him, Taehyung is the only one who deserves his exclusive attention. But Jungkook can be fun to be with.

"Come on Linda, I am completely harmless." Jungkook smiled while rubbing his red ear. "By the way--"

"I'm Namjoon." The tall man reached for a handshake and Jin gladly took it. "I believe I am included in the list of people allowed to meet Taehyung. Unless Linda excluded me."

Linda laughed tapping Namjoon's arm. "Of course, you're always included."

Jin cleared his throat. He hates it when Linda starts to flirt with younger men. It's not that he's against it but he thinks he didn't like Linda at all. Or perhaps, he just wanted all the attention only to him.

"Are you here to meet Mr. Kim?" Jin buts in, making Jungkook turn his head back to Jin.

"Yes and to see the most gorgeous man in the building." Jungkook winked at Jin and Jin gave him a listless smile. Namjoon shook his head.

"So, are you free for lunch?" Jungkook asked Jin again and Jin nodded in agreement. Jungkook tapped his hand on the desk in excitement. "Great. I'll be here at exactly 12."

Jin likes it. Being the center of attention. But he never asked for it. Though he always wants it and wants it all the time, it is always given to him. Freely and sometimes, too much.

★°°•°°★

TAEHYUNG

"No sweetheart, I will be in a meeting until 7." I saw Jungkook and Namjoon went inside my office. I put my palm up and they settle themselves on the chairs in front of my desk. "Jimin, you know my job. We've been married for 18 years. You know that I am always late."