Chapter Six

*these are just articles passing through the almost two months after the premiere and the last article title is in the present time which is June 2016*

Marvel star Chris Evans punches co-star Sebastian Stan!

More details from that infamous brawl...Sebastian Stan cheated on Y/n Evans with her best friend!

We're sorry Y/N trending worldwide on twitter as fans show support for the young actress!

Sebastian Stan issues an apology to Y/n Evans on Instagram...many fans are still not happy with him. Y/n has yet to comment.

Strained relationship with Chris Evans and Y/n Evans? Details on why the siblings are no longer speaking.

Y/n Evans spotted in LA with singer Harry Styles! Has the actress moved on?

June 2016

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Madison, your assistant says as she runs through your House...well Taylors house in LA.

"Y/n!" She yells at you and you turn around startled dropping your Starbucks drink all over the floor.

"My coffee..." You say sadly looking down at your iced coffee you were looking forward to drinking.

"Madi what did I say about running in and yelling without announcing yourself?" You ask as you start cleaning up the spilled drink.

"Leave that!" She says slapping your hand away and you glare at her.

"He's here," Madison says.

Your heart drops, "Sebastian?"

"What? Oh, no I meant the other he." She says.

"Who?" You ask confused.

"Me," Chris says appearing in the kitchen.

"I'll give you guys some privacy..." She says walking off.

You roll your eyes and start cleaning up the mess you made trying to avoid eye contact with your older brother.

"Y/n..." He says.

You stand up and look at him, "What? What could you possibly want?"

"To apologize I-."

You cut him off, "You found out the truth almost two months. You had your chance." You say.

"I know that alright. I know that I had months to apologize but how could I? Y/n you didn't want to talk to anyone." Chris says.

"That's a lie. I did talk to the people who actually believed me." You say.

"Y/n you told me you broke up with him! You made me believe that." He says.

"Do you not know me at all? Not even Scott believed that so why would you? Because Sebastian is your best friend-"

"Was. He was my best friend." Chris says cutting you off.

You shake your head, "And that's why I didn't tell you the truth. Chris, he's your best friend and he still is. He didn't cheat on you he cheated on me so please one thing I want is for you to still have that friendship. He needs you and I know you need him also." You say.

"I'm so sorry." He says hugging you tightly.

"It's okay...just please stop saying sorry. Don't know how many times I've had to hear that these past months." You say.

"So...you like British people now huh?" He asks pulling away.

"Don't tell me you believe the media also? We're just friends. Trust me relationships for me are out the window for god knows how long." You say sighing.