Chapter Eleven

February 2017

Y/N Evans reveals name for her EP, "was it even real?"

Y/n Evans set to have release party February 23rd!

Y/n Evans spotted out with Paul Wesley during Valentine's day!

Did TVD actor Paul Wesley and singer Y/n Evans just confirm their relationship? The two started following each other on Instagram a day after their Valentine's dinner!

~~~~

"You think if I like one of your posts they think we're engaged?" You ask Paul jokingly.

"Oh definitely." He says kissing your head. The two of you were on your way to a Lakers game for your second date this week. You had just finished your album the first week of February and decided it was time to head on your first date with Paul. You were nervous at first especially since it was valentines day he decided to take you out on and it gave you too many memories of your last Valentine's day.

"They literally popped out of nowhere." You laugh as you walk up to your house with Paul- well Taylors house you were still debating on buying a place here in Los Angeles.

"Why'd you turn back to go into the restaurant though?" He says laughing.

You shrug, "I don't know, they just scared me. I haven't really been seen by them in a while so it was surprising." You say.

Paul frowns as we stop at the door and turns to you, "Hey, we could've just stayed here...watched a movie? I'm sorry."

You place a hand on his chest, "Don't be sorry. I had fun really and I gotta get used to seeing them more often I guess."

"No one ever should, but ill be there protecting you when we go out again." He says placing his hand on your cheek.

"Already thinking I'll go on a second date huh?"

"Well, would you?" He says.

You nod smiling, "Yeah I'd like that."

The two of you stand there in each other's arms, "Paul..." You say as he starts leaning in.

"I-uh had a great night." You say pulling away from him and he smiles awkwardly.

"Me too. I'll see you later?" He asks and you nod hugging him before going inside.

You sigh entering your bathroom and taking your makeup off when your phone rings,

"Hey Mom, what are you doing up so late?"

"Well, I heard from a certain someone you went on a date tonight..."

"And by someone you mean Scott?"

"Don't tell him I know he'll never trust me again."

"Did he tell Chris?"

"No, and I wonder why you didn't tell Chris."

"I just know he'd tell you know who and I just don't think he needs to know who I am going out with. He doesn't have the right to know."

"Well honey as long as you're happy I don't care who you date, now tell me how'd that date go?"

"Terrible! I mean the date was great apart from paparazzi finding us but then we were at my front door and we almost kissed."

"Almost?"

"I couldn't do it."

"Because you don't like him?"

"I do. I do like him and maybe that's why I'm scared."