Chapter Sixteen

May 2018
It's been a week. You think about him everyday. But does he think about you?

"Y/n?" You look up from your chair at the makeup trailer and see Madison standing there with a single rose.

"Uh...picking flowers now?" You ask her jokingly.

She rolls her eyes and hand it to me, "It's actually for you."

You look at the note with a string attached to the flower with just your name on the front.You open the note, "Somedays we laughed until we cried, other days we cried until we laughed, either way every day was perfect."

And it's like the timing was right when you receive a text...from Sebastian.

"I said I won't stop fighting for you. No matter how long it takes, my therapist said I should write down my feelings. But all I come up with is memories of us. I want to make new ones. Forget the ones that made you cry at night and new ones we will hold onto forever. This is first of many notes and roses you'll receive until my last dying breath. I love you."

"So who was it from?" Madison asks.

You look up, "No one."

~~~~

*all from perry poetry on Pinterest, they're amazing poems!*

"Intoxicating. Irreplaceable. Magic. You are all of the above."

"I wish time had better timing for you and me."

"Always remember, my heart holds you when my arms cannot."

"Love led me all the way to you."

"There's magic in your soft eyes, soft gaze, soft kisses and all your softer shades."

"If I had one wish you'd stay forever."

July 2018 (yeah i used selena because her and dylan would make an iconic couple lol)

enews: Singer and actress Y/n Evans was seen holding hands with actor Dylan O'Brien during the weekend in New York as she takes a small break from filming in Atlanta

enews: Singer and actress Y/n Evans was seen holding hands with actor Dylan O'Brien during the weekend in New York as she takes a small break from filming in Atlanta. Do you ship these two?

likes: 200k comments: 22k

comments below:

user1: She moved on fast

user2: Who even said they're together? They've been friends since 2017 and she had a small role in a movie he was in

user3: They're holding hands? She probably broke up with Paul to get back with Seb since they were spotted at Chris opening night...that didn't work out and now shes getting with Dylan

yourusername: He held my hand because paparazzi don't know what personal space is and almost made me fall and yes we are just friends not that I need to explain myself but Paul and I had a mutual break up and still care for each other. user3